Would you buy a 3D (realistic) maze game (for Windows, Mac and Linux)?

noemen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By noemen

Poll Would you buy a 3D (realistic) maze game (for Windows, Mac and Linux)? (4 votes)

Yes (I will follow future posts on the dev-blog) 25%
Maybe (I would have to watch the trailer first) 25%
No 50%
I don't like this kind of game 0%

Imagine a maze similar to the one in the movie Maze Runner, where the walls are gigantic, and place yourself in this maze (of course, the game will not be a Maze Runner, but it will be based).

Remembering that I will be making available a World Editor for you to create your own Mods (the way you think best) and share with the community.

No Caption Provided

For those interested, follow my game company R13B (remember, it is a new company and we are working on our first project).

If you liked my project, be sure to send me your support messages.

Personal email: noe@r13b.com

I'm also on IndieDB: https://www.indiedb.com/company/r13b

• 
imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By imhungry

As a setting to some sort of adventure or puzzle or even action game? Sure, sounds like a great setting. Getting out of a maze could be very cool with a well crafted maze that has interesting things to do, interesting hints on how to get out, a cool story/world.

If the entire hook is just 'hey walk around this maze and try to get out' like a hedge maze in real life then probably not. Also, don't think these forums are really the place to do market research.

That being said, best of luck to you! There probably will be an audience of some size for this and it's always cool to see new game devs trying things.

noemen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By noemen

@imhungry:

Many thanks for your support.

The idea of ​​the game is "to find the exit, it is necessary to solve problems (for that it is necessary for the player to explore the maze and thus find clues that can inform where the exit will be)".

If you are interested just follow our wiki (R13B). In the future you will be able to take part in the Play Test and express your opinion.

Remembering, the game will be in first person. It is possible to play in the third person by simply activating the Developer mode (it will also activate the World Editor).