Xbox 360 LAN Party games??

lil_cheeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By lil_cheeks

I am currently looking to host a small LAN party for a friends engagement party. We have two Xbox 360's, and two large screen HDTV (55"+). What types of games would you recommend where we can have a least 2 players per console? It would be great to have 4 on each console if possible but would settle for 2 if need be. FPS are always great, just not sure what can be done via system link for each Call of Duty game or something similar. Suggestions?

smeddly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By smeddly

Halo Reach (not sure about halo 4 as not played it yet), Left 4 Dead (2 per screen), Gears Of War. There the ones we used to play at regular LAN parties i went too.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

Might I suggest looking through this: www.co-optimus.com/system.php?id=1&direction;=DESC&playerComp;=>%3D&playerNum;=2&splitscreen;=on&lan;=on&couch;=on&genre;=&esrb;=%25&released;=Y

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Justin258

Halo.

lil_cheeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lil_cheeks

@Oscar__Explosion: Thanks, i actually looked through that this morning already. The problem i found was it didn't really tell me what games were able to have split screen via system link. I was hoping to get some feedback from people that actually played some games via system link like shared above. Thanks for the info though, i use that site a lot.

Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Oscar__Explosion
@lil_cheeks maybe this?: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_System_Link_games
Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dekkadekkadekka

I'm fairly sure that the rainbow six vegas games can do split screen lan play.

lil_cheeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lil_cheeks

@Oscar__Explosion: Thank you again, but i actually looked at that too. I really did try to find answers before posting. The problem with that link is I questioned the accuracy. I was told by someone that COD Black Ops (first one) did not support split screen system link play, but that link says it does. If that link is accurate, then its the holy grail of what i was looking for!

lil_cheeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lil_cheeks

@lil_cheeks said:

@Oscar__Explosion: Thank you again, but i actually looked at that too. I really did try to find answers before posting. The problem with that link is I questioned the accuracy. I was told by someone that COD Black Ops (first one) did not support split screen system link play, but that link says it does. If that link is accurate, then its the holy grail of what i was looking for!

Actually if someone can confirm if COD Black Ops (first one) supports split screen (2-player per console) via system link, that would be great because we already have two copies of that. I couldn't see to find a straight answer when i searched google.

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By CptBedlam

@lil_cheeks: Blur is great fun. Dunno if it supports system link splitscreen though.

Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Oscar__Explosion
@lil_cheeks I'm pretty sure Blops can do 1-2 per console LAN.