Relax, I'm not talking about WiiU games here I'm here to pitch everyone a crazy idea. So, Id like to see if it would be possible to pull this off. I was pursuing a bounty today who fled to the military base. Well as I got there they took off in that huge cargo jet that is in the game. As I was watching my target fly away into the distance I had to immediately switch gears into self preservation mode as the entire military base was on alert already and now since my target fled was after solely me.
I managed somehow through sheer luck to get next to a tank and take it. I had grand aspirations at this point of getting outside of the base and absolutely terrorizing the server however these plans were squashed by the fact that the gates on the Airport and Military base don't open online for whatever reason meaning aircraft entry is pretty much required. So I basically was stuck in the base with my new toy. I WANT TO STEAL A FUCKING TANK(s) AND GET IT INTO THE OPEN WORLD.
So, I'd like to see if I can get a crew together and pull this off (PS3 BTW). My plan basically boils down to this....
- Raise Hell on the base to get tanks to come out of hiding.
- Have a Cargobob in waiting and fly in and yank the tank up and out of the base.
- Rinse & Repeat for as many tanks as we want to try to actually get.
- As far as I'm aware once the base is on alert tanks will spawn infinitely. That means besides the entire base of solders, helicopters and whatnot there is the constant threat of being sniped by a tank.
- SAM sites around Military Air-space. Getting aircraft in or out with the SAM sites guarding the military airspace is going to be TRICKY to say the least. No way of disabling it as far as I know that means whoever is flying is going to have to be good at dodging rockets.
- If someone dies you will almost always spawn in the swamp below the base making it a pain to get back in.
Is anyone crazy enough to try this? Cause man while I strive to have 1.5 million to outright buy a tank one day stealing one and causing chaos sounds equally fun. Anyone with me?
Any other ideas how to get this done? OPERATION TANK TANK TANK! GO!