Things you may or may not know about Grand Theft Auto 5

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I thought I would start a topic about little things that make Grand Theft Auto 5 awesome.

1. Equip Michael with flip flops and walk around in 3rd person. The flip flops, flip flop!
2. While driving, watch the inside of the car when a door is opened. The dome light comes on.
3. Take a fully dressed person and walk part way into water and then walk out and notice the color of the clothing.
4. when in a heavy gunfight, or just shooting, watch what happens when you reload. the magazines stay on the ground.
5. drive on the sidewalk and stop. when a person walks up, beep your horn at them. if it's a pissy person, they will call the cops on you for disturbing the peace.

I could go on and on about stuff, but these are some pretty cool things i've noticed. Anybody else notice little things that make the game cool?

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By darkvare

ign made a couple of videos with like a 100 of this cool bits

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/30/100-little-things-in-gta-5-that-will-blow-your-mind?watch

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't know there was a video of these things. I recently got it on PC and every time i turn around, there is some awesome little thing that just blows me away!

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I noticed if you talk to keep talking to strangers, on the 3rd attempt you'll verbally attack them and if they are a tough person they'll call the cops on you, if they're not they'll take off running.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

if you get in a car unarmed and press the shoot button you flip people off