Tip: The difference between LCNE and BAWSAQ (minor spoiler)

casualterror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By casualterror

The difference between the two stock exchanges is that Liberty City National Exchange pertains to your game only while the BAWSAQ combines all the accounts linked on the Rockstar Social Club stocks. So if say you do a mission for Lester and he says that Betta Pharmaceuticals stocks will skyrocket check the BAWSAQ stocks because everyone else who has the same idea of buying before the mission then selling after will make the stock crumble. Don't buy 55 shares cause you may lose a lot on those stocks like I did. This happened to me.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sterling

The stocks in the bawsaq flux so much, I don't think I will ever touch them. Its too risky, too many other people can affect it at any given time. Like real life, lol.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

The LCNE is the one that's affected by in game events (such as Lester's missions). The BAWSAQ is somehow affected by other people playing GTA V through the social club, but I'm not clear enough on how that works to actually feel good about investing money there. If anyone could enlighten me a bit more on how the BAWSAQ works, maybe I'd give it a shot.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaser324: It is just an accumulation of everything hitting the social club server. So if 10,000 people buy stock in one company and then mess up its competitor, you will see the stocks change in bawsaq. Its basically a mean of everything that is happening. The more people who join a venture on doing the same thing, the more the stocks will move. This will come more into play when the online opens in October. Then crews can get together and really mess the market up.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@chaser324: Yes,but some of the stocks that Lester mentions taking a large bump are BAWSAQ only stocks.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos: I did not know that. I've only done his first two. I just assumed they would all be LCNE.