Do you not gain influence in multiplayer ?

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I'v been playing this game a bit and am up to lvl 8.

I'v mostly been playing in random online games and i thought when i finished the missions with them that i gained influence but when i look at the leaderboard i still only have 2 influence from the singleplayer mission i finished.

Any one else running into this ?

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

The "global war" bar didn't move at all, all of yesterday. I think some of this stuff might be bugged.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

genericHenle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Pretty sure the whole system is bugged. Some friends and I played for about 8 hours last night and none of our progress was saved in the leaderboards. Plus the whole war meter not moving at all.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I wonder if the war meter isn't moving at all because the factions are still being released. After the Illuminate are fightable, I think they might move? Just a hunch.

SirFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if the war meter isn't moving at all because the factions are still being released. After the Illuminate are fightable, I think they might move? Just a hunch.

I'm beginning to think this is the answer, I think they are releasing a new faction each day to slowly introduce them. If we could just conquer the factions now we would just steamroll though them and be left without a fight. I'm assuming the wars after this one will have all 3 factions attacking from the beginning.

borklund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The war meter progress being slow was a balancing issue which they have addressed since this thread was started, but I'm still not seeing most of my contributions to the war effort. Maybe they don't even count? My armoury profile shows 17 hours played yet the leaderboard lists just 2 hours and 35 minutes, a total of 36 influence and 4 planets completed. Anyone else seeing this?

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borklund said:

The war meter progress being slow was a balancing issue which they have addressed since this thread was started, but I'm still not seeing most of my contributions to the war effort. Maybe they don't even count? My armoury profile shows 17 hours played yet the leaderboard lists just 2 hours and 35 minutes, a total of 36 influence and 4 planets completed. Anyone else seeing this?

Yebb i still have this problem. Pretty lame if they count multiplayer in the war hero section

borklund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By borklund

Why would that be lame? Co-op contributes to the war effort too, and the leaderboard lists individual contributions to the war effort. It should list all of my games, single and multiplayer. I don't know if that's the issue though.

Honkalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@borklund: That has to be how it's intended to work. Every game is potentially a multiplayer game, unless you set it to private, so there is no reason it would be separated. But regardless of me playing solo or with other people every time in the score screen after a mission it says that it's uploading to the server.

My guess is every game contributes unless you disconnect it physically from the internet. If it doesn't then that has to be a bug I'd imagine!