Unfinished?

Brundage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

I'm a huge fan of Tripwire's games, (red orchestra and killing floor) and with Killing Floor going into early access I really do believe this game deserves a proper look from the crew, especially in an early state. What do you guys think?

IamTerics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

On paper I don't think Killing Floor sells it self very well but maybe it'll get good word of mouth and they'll check it out. It also doesn't hit early access until April 21st so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them a while to get to it, if ever.

greywolf_lexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know Killing Floor is not for everybody, but I enjoy it a lot nonetheless. Overall it doesn't offer an in-depth story or campaign, but it's multiplayer horde-mode is something I like to do to pass the time. I sunk over 200 hrs to Killing Floor 1, and something about just killing zeds and monsters wave after wave really keeps me engaged.

I am always impressed by the level of detail Tripwire has used to stay true to the feeling of the weapons in its games, and with this one the weapons handle, feel, and sound excellent. Also, I like that the game sessions do end and the feeling of progression you get game after game, bringing a though boss to test what you have learned from before,unlike the Call of Duty Zombies I have played (Black ops 1 and 2). Just my two cents.

Let's see an unfinished!

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6