Does the season pass unlock any skins/runes NOW?

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I preorded shadow of mordor on psn, so I got the dark ranger skin, the arena challenge mode, and some mission/quest.

Looking online I have come across contradicting information as to what content the season pass gives you up front. If anyone has gotten the season pass already I would love to know if it gives you access to any skins or runes to use right now.

P.S. The is a super fun game, but I want more costumes/skins mostly. Extra runes would be kewl as well

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

If you buy the Season Pass you'll get a Warband mission (not far enough to know what that means) that gives you a rune at the end. Nothing else though.

This isn't personal knowledge, just what I've heard.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@basm321: Have you been able to use the Dark Ranger skin? I pre-ordered it on PSN also but I have no idea where that pre-order content is. If I even have it, that is. The content doesn't seem to show up in my library or anything.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By TheHT

@awesomeusername: In the main menu there was a place I could change skins, but if that's not showing up I dunno what to tell ya.

Yeah, under "Play" there's the option to continue, an option for some trials, and then the change skin option. Check your downloads or recently purchased area in the PSN store to see if there's anything extra you need to download to unlock it.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@theht: I know. I checked YouTube and then went onto my game and it's still locked. So I don't know. Either Sony wasn't offering it (which I'm sure they were) or something's up with PSN when it comes to pre-orders. I guess I'd have to re download it but I doubt it would change anything so fuck it.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Go to the PSN Store on the ps4 and find Shadow of Mordor. Download the free version that shows up if you already preordered it. It will download the preorder stuff. The Dark Ranger skin will show up in game after that and the two legion edition missions.