Best way to farm Krypt Koins?

roars5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What's the easiest most efficient way to get them Koins?

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Buy the broken PC version. (lol... seriously).

I think Towers probably but not sure which one is quite the best.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Teddie

$20

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find the towers do a decent job, also just doing the Krypt tends to get you a decent amount of koins once you start progressing through it.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Max out a faction and the set you get allows you to get 400 koins per with an additional 200 for a faction kill.

Either way it's through your Kombat card. Just see which ones get you the most koins per match.

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

your kredit kard

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zeik

Living towers I find are the best way to get a lot of coins early on, before you have access to some of the more abusable kombat kards. (That's assuming you can even access them of course.) I recommend getting the Perfectionist set by perfecting all the story QTE's. With the full set you get an extra 250 koins per match win, which is the most I've seen until you hit level 50 in a faction.

cuzza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@el_funko just posted a good thread about farming Faction XP which also works great for Koins. with different Kombat Kard modifiers. Burality Kombat modifier in Kustom Kombat makes everything finish in seconds.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Sackmanjones

Bummer I didn't see this until now. The daily tower today started you and your opponent at 10% health. Takes about 6 minutes to go through and you can basically farm your little challenges to get a ton of coins. I've earned 90,000 in probably 20 minutes or so. Tower is still live for another hour, I suggest running through it with some bday that had an easy brutality (Erron black) and do his brutality and fatality challenges.