1st blog. E3 related.

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Jace

Just a small piece of irony to note before ninteno and sony come out.

Microsoft's best game showing involved a Metal Gear game.

I want sony to have motion control. But I want it to be more interactive and game driven than kinect, and less gay than wii. It needs to be applied motion control, not games made from it. Sony's got this.

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jace

Just a small piece of irony to note before ninteno and sony come out.

Microsoft's best game showing involved a Metal Gear game.
 I want you to think about that for a moment and let that sink in. 

I want sony to have motion control. But I want it to be more interactive and game driven than kinect, and less gay than wii. It needs to be applied motion control, not games made from it. Sony's got this.

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Lunar_Aura

I think the bigger irony would be if Bungie has a timed exclusive for Sony now that they're in Activision's wing it could happen.
Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Jadeskye

Exclusivity is going the way of the do-do really. Money is made by developers by appealing to the largest array of customers. You can't do that if you restrict your property to one sector of your demographic. 

Faint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Faint

I wasn't overly impressed with the 360 conference they didn't announce anything we didn't already know about. Perhaps Sony can upstage the other conferences again this year.

DjCmeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By DjCmeP
@LunarAura said:
" I think the bigger irony would be if Bungie has a timed exclusive for Sony now that they're in Activision's wing it could happen. "  
That would be really interesting. But if they are showing a new game I hope it's not another FPS. 

PS. I hope that Sony's Press Conference won't be all about The "Move"-controller.