A Couple New Things

ArtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By ArtG

So, a couple of things have happened since the last time I blogged. Chiefly among them, I reviewed two games: Patapon 2 and UFC: Undisputed.

If you'd rather not read my long-winded observations on those two titles, the much shorter version is that I enjoyed my time with both games, but UFC: Undisputed was the better game.

I've got another review coming in the near future--Battlestations: Pacific. Probably will have that out by Thursday, seeing how the Cavs/Magic game ruined a lot of my alloted gameplay time I was hoping to get in with the game. On the review horizon, Terminator Salvation and Red Faction: Guerrilla should be coming over the weekend or next week, pending on when I receive review code. Super, super excited about Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Take care, folks!

ArtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArtG

So, a couple of things have happened since the last time I blogged. Chiefly among them, I reviewed two games: Patapon 2 and UFC: Undisputed.

If you'd rather not read my long-winded observations on those two titles, the much shorter version is that I enjoyed my time with both games, but UFC: Undisputed was the better game.

I've got another review coming in the near future--Battlestations: Pacific. Probably will have that out by Thursday, seeing how the Cavs/Magic game ruined a lot of my alloted gameplay time I was hoping to get in with the game. On the review horizon, Terminator Salvation and Red Faction: Guerrilla should be coming over the weekend or next week, pending on when I receive review code. Super, super excited about Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Take care, folks!

skonell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By skonell

Good job on the reviews, dude! Hopefully, we can play a few matches in Red Faction: Guerrilla sometime next week!

Rezzolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rezzolution

Nice reviews I must say. That UFC one makes me want to dive back in. But I keep getting distracted by these Wolverine achievements..........

MadBootsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By MadBootsy

I am also super, super excited about Red Faction: Guerrilla. Get your fat ass to Mars!

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By darro

Good one, Tyler! :P  Seems you have been busy on the gaming front in terms of reviews.  Keep up the good work.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By DBoy

Nobody cares about basketball, so get to writing those damn reviews Greeno!

Avatar image for deactivated-66389f20962dc
deactivated-66389f20962dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Too bad we'll never hear from you again, though, now you have Red Faction to become pathetically obsessed with. :-P