Kawika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Kawika
Comic Con day 1.

Today Capcom announced the latest entry into the Ace Attorney series. I recently introduced myself to the series, which makes this announcement that much more exciting for me. Hopefully they will play up the deceptive nature of the character and allow you to manipulate the evidence and coerce the witnesses. 

-Kawika
Kawika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Kawika
Comic Con day 1.

Today Capcom announced the latest entry into the Ace Attorney series. I recently introduced myself to the series, which makes this announcement that much more exciting for me. Hopefully they will play up the deceptive nature of the character and allow you to manipulate the evidence and coerce the witnesses. 

-Kawika
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Fallen189

source?

Kawika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kawika

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/23/ace-attorney-investigation-miles-edgeworth-coming-stateside-feb/

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Axersia

This game was announced back in February 2008 -- all they did was give it a firm US release date (previously it was dated for "Winter 2009/2010").

Kawika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kawika
@Axersia: Well there you go. I had no idea it existed before today and my source was previously a text from comic con. I just did a google search for the other source. Thanks for clarifying it though Axersia.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#6  Edited By AgentJ
@Axersia said:
" This game was announced back in February 2008 -- all they did was give it a firm US release date (previously it was dated for "Winter 2009/2010"). "
This. I am excited for the game, though not expecting as much as a real entry
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@AgentJ said:
" @Axersia said:
" This game was announced back in February 2008 -- all they did was give it a firm US release date (previously it was dated for "Winter 2009/2010"). "
This. I am excited for the game, though not expecting as much as a real entry "
Yeah, what happened to the other, "real" sequel Capcom had supposedly mentioned at one point?  I'm pretty saddened by the fact that Phoenix probably won't appear in this and that Capcom seems to want to get rid of him completely.  Why?  Phoenix Wright is such a great character and I don't see the point in trying to go another direction.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By AgentJ
@FluxWaveZ: I dont think they are really trying to get rid of the character. Think of it this way: Edgeworth is a very popular character, and plenty of people were asking for a Edgeworth game. Its too bad that we have to wait longer for the next normal game, but im sure that phoenix will play a significant part in that game
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@AgentJ: Yeah, Edgeworth's a popular character, but I still think Capcom's trying to get rid of Phoenix Wright, or remove him from the spotlight would be more appropriate.  In this Ace Attorney: Investigations game, the main defense attorney, in my opinion, is crap.  Of course, I only know little about him but upon seeing him for the first time, he looks boring.  Capcom could've made Phoenix Wright the main Defense Attorney as I think I remember the events leading to Apollo Justice take part long after the time this upcoming game is taking place.

I think I also remember reading that Capcom was planning on removing Phoenix completely from Apollo Justice but the outtcry from the fans was significant enough to include him.