And so the work continues

Grambyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By Grambyte

Well not much changed the last few weeks. Still working my ass off, still not playing nearly enough games as I would want to and still frustrated about the previous two facts. Added to that is the fact that there's not much improvement coming up in the future.
Maybe a little light at the end of the tunnel is that I'll be getting Resident Evil 5 tomorrow. I've been fond of the RE series from the moment the first one got released for the PS. So I'm pretty stocked about this new release which I've been tracking for some time now. I've also played the demo which came across as being a bit hard"-ish". Then again the reason I found it a bit harder than normal could be because my girlfriend was demanding every bit of attention I've got to share. Making sure I didn't have much left to spend on the Demo. So I not got my weekend already planned being not much more than play RE5, drink, eat, fart and sleep play more RE5.
I've also managed to get some nice amount of achievements lately despite the fact I got just about no spare time. But this has an obvious reason which is the free and mainly stupid game of Doritos I've found the day before yesterday. Being not even worth to be called " a game "  it still delivered me a nice free 200 achievement point in 10 min. And no matter how bad the game was, I won't complain about getting that amount for spending so little time.
Further on I also finished Mass Effect this week. Now I'm trying to rack up as many achievements as I can from that game before I'm totally fed up with it. But I'm afraid that point will arrive sooner than I would like. Then again it wouldn't matter that much because I can't see me playing Mass Effect while having RE5 collecting dust.
So yea, not all too much interesting news this time but who knows I might become loose my job and all of the sudden have too much time on my hands to play games. Not that I hope that would happen, though it would help out with these oh so boring blog content. Until then you'll have to do with my not even remotely interesting blogs.

Grambyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Grambyte

Well not much changed the last few weeks. Still working my ass off, still not playing nearly enough games as I would want to and still frustrated about the previous two facts. Added to that is the fact that there's not much improvement coming up in the future.
Maybe a little light at the end of the tunnel is that I'll be getting Resident Evil 5 tomorrow. I've been fond of the RE series from the moment the first one got released for the PS. So I'm pretty stocked about this new release which I've been tracking for some time now. I've also played the demo which came across as being a bit hard"-ish". Then again the reason I found it a bit harder than normal could be because my girlfriend was demanding every bit of attention I've got to share. Making sure I didn't have much left to spend on the Demo. So I not got my weekend already planned being not much more than play RE5, drink, eat, fart and sleep play more RE5.
I've also managed to get some nice amount of achievements lately despite the fact I got just about no spare time. But this has an obvious reason which is the free and mainly stupid game of Doritos I've found the day before yesterday. Being not even worth to be called " a game "  it still delivered me a nice free 200 achievement point in 10 min. And no matter how bad the game was, I won't complain about getting that amount for spending so little time.
Further on I also finished Mass Effect this week. Now I'm trying to rack up as many achievements as I can from that game before I'm totally fed up with it. But I'm afraid that point will arrive sooner than I would like. Then again it wouldn't matter that much because I can't see me playing Mass Effect while having RE5 collecting dust.
So yea, not all too much interesting news this time but who knows I might become loose my job and all of the sudden have too much time on my hands to play games. Not that I hope that would happen, though it would help out with these oh so boring blog content. Until then you'll have to do with my not even remotely interesting blogs.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine

Nice post! Yeah I'm looking forward to RE5 to, just make sure your girl friend doesn't annoy you while you play it. I'm going right now to get the Doritos game.

Ujio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Ujio

I hear ya about the nagging GF syndrome which is why I hardly play games anymore while she's around.