Another site, another blog

shorthair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By shorthair

After a very long hiatus from the wonderful giantbomb.com i'm back. I figure there arn't many people who'll read this so its just filler for now. Social networking hasn't been my taste since I broke up with my ex over a year ago. I made a twitter account last march and i used roosterteeth.com while i was on an internship in germany. I love this site though, the content is great. The Guys on staff are fucking hilarious and do a great job. I'm liking the new guest system. The only real link i had with the site was the bombcast. That thing has kept me sane on more than a few occasions. Jeff, Ryan, Vinny and Brad get mad props from me.

I'm done for now though
later

shorthair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By shorthair

After a very long hiatus from the wonderful giantbomb.com i'm back. I figure there arn't many people who'll read this so its just filler for now. Social networking hasn't been my taste since I broke up with my ex over a year ago. I made a twitter account last march and i used roosterteeth.com while i was on an internship in germany. I love this site though, the content is great. The Guys on staff are fucking hilarious and do a great job. I'm liking the new guest system. The only real link i had with the site was the bombcast. That thing has kept me sane on more than a few occasions. Jeff, Ryan, Vinny and Brad get mad props from me.

I'm done for now though
later

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

You don't have to attach blogs like this to the forums. It's just that they're kinda spammy. No real discussion value. Welcome back though.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By luce

Shut up Weatherman!

The great shorthair is back! (who are you)

shorthair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shorthair

honest mistake I'll take it down now