Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Chokobo

Great PPV overall

Kozlov d. Hardy (non-title): **3/4
     Good match.  Crowd reaction was off the charts.  Fun opener.

Punk d. Rey for #1 Contender's match:  ***1/2
     Fun spots.  Rey's Hurricarana into an armbar was awesome.  Punk broke rey's nose w/ the GTS, but oh well.  Great match to set up Punk v. Regal

Finlay d. Henry Beltfast Brawl: **
     Good for a hardcore match between Mark Henry and Finlay.  Finish was weird.  Apparently Fit just has a golf bag full of sheleileighs backstage.

Batista d. Orton: I missed this match.  getting snacks.

Diva's match: *1/2 (Commentary was *****)
    Only watch this match for the commentary.  Hilarity w/ all 6 commentators = awesome.

Cena (c) v. Jericho: ****
     Great match, told a great story; they each kicked out of/countered each other's finishers a few times, then jericho tapped to the STFU.

Jeff Hardy d. HHH & Edge (c): ****1/4
     Holy crap Hardy won.  Shocking.  I think they should have waited 'til mania, but oh well.  Good to see the guy with the strap.  Great match too.

Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By Chokobo

Great PPV overall

Kozlov d. Hardy (non-title): **3/4
     Good match.  Crowd reaction was off the charts.  Fun opener.

Punk d. Rey for #1 Contender's match:  ***1/2
     Fun spots.  Rey's Hurricarana into an armbar was awesome.  Punk broke rey's nose w/ the GTS, but oh well.  Great match to set up Punk v. Regal

Finlay d. Henry Beltfast Brawl: **
     Good for a hardcore match between Mark Henry and Finlay.  Finish was weird.  Apparently Fit just has a golf bag full of sheleileighs backstage.

Batista d. Orton: I missed this match.  getting snacks.

Diva's match: *1/2 (Commentary was *****)
    Only watch this match for the commentary.  Hilarity w/ all 6 commentators = awesome.

Cena (c) v. Jericho: ****
     Great match, told a great story; they each kicked out of/countered each other's finishers a few times, then jericho tapped to the STFU.

Jeff Hardy d. HHH & Edge (c): ****1/4
     Holy crap Hardy won.  Shocking.  I think they should have waited 'til mania, but oh well.  Good to see the guy with the strap.  Great match too.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OGCartman

Cool to see another wrestling fan on the site.
Nice ratings, i didnt see the entire PPV so theres nothing i disagree with.
Excited to watch the Diva's match :P

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By HandsomeDead

Urgh. Hardy as champ is terrible. Did he pin Edge? Also, it's safe to say CM Punk has been bumped if he's fighting for IC now. Shame he was never really given too much of a chance at the top.