Assassin Creed 3 ideas 2

Atticus45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Atticus45

I been looking and apparently multiplayer in the assassin creed's series people are not to fond of it. People still play it but people think its boring.

Some of my suggestions for it is to have a better customization to it so you can make an assassin that is close to your liking. It should be similar to the new vita game reality fighter or the new soul caliber, where you can customize its look and how it fights, plus you can have one weapon but different styles for that weapon so everyone you go up against is unique and different.

Any other ideas for multiplayer post here.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NickL

The multiplayer is great they just need to get better network coding.

The multiplayer isn't going to satisfy everyone. I don't like BF3 multiplayer but I am not trying to make them change it...

jjnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jjnen

Put there some sort of hunter vs hunted mode. Picture group of six guys running away from another group NFS: Hot Pursuit style.

The current mp has always felt a bit dumb and too unrealistic.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zeforgotten
@NickL said:

The multiplayer is great they just need to get better network coding.

The multiplayer isn't going to satisfy everyone. I don't like BF3 multiplayer but I am not trying to make them change it...

This 

Though I love both BF3 and Assassin's Creed Multiplayer, but still. 
NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By NickL

@Rappelsiini said:

Put there some sort of hunter vs hunted mode. Picture group of six guys running away from another group NFS: Hot Pursuit style.

Taken straight from the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood wiki page:

Manhunt - Features up to 8 players. Everyone is divided into two teams of four. The Hunters (all consisting of the same character model) must kill the Hunted team (all consisting of the same character model as well). After the first round, the team's switch.

AKA It already exists.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By benspyda

A first person shooter using guns from that time period (sucks to be you) while the other team plays assassins sneaking up on you.