Axis & Allies, help needed

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Suicrat

Okay, I'm sure the vast majority of people here haven't heard of this game, but this is the best war strategy board game around (fuck RISK), it's not exactly historically accurate, but at least it's more than an elaborate game of bones (which is what RISK is)

ANYWAYS, I have the "1942: The World at War" edition of Axis & Allies (Copyright 1984 so we make sure not to mix setups), but I'm missing my United Kingdom Reference Chart! You'd think something like this would be easily Googleable, but nobody seems to have this edition (every reference chart I've seen makes either the Italians or the Chinese or both  separate entities from the Germans and the Americans respectively. Like I said, this game's not exactly historically accurate. We all know the two Chinese military forces were under the guidance of the Comintern, with the U.S providing only half... the KMT... with logistical, training and equipment support. Anyways, what this means is these reference charts are based on house rules game formats, and not the out-of-the-box format my friends and I wish to play.

Long story short, could SOMEBODY (anybody) who owns A&A PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post
United Kingdom Reference Chart from the "1942: The World at War" edition of Axis & Allies (copyrighted 1984)

In the mean time I'll keep scouring the web