BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By BinaryDragon

Hello!

Before I start I’d like to apologize to you for the lateness of this podcast. We had a little internet crisis (as in BT buggered up our internet and we didn’t have it for 2 weeks). So this podcast was actually recorded last week. But it’s still relevant. Back to the normal schedule next week!

This week we talk about the upcoming games, we quiz guest Jeremy about his knowledge of left and right, talk JRPGs, Resi sequals, The Last Remnant, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Half-Life 2’s last episode and Joe plays Resi on the wii in the background.

Make sure to check out the podcast visually in it’s podcast plus form! Just look at your podcast plus enabled player to enjoy the view.

Any comments post on the site (it’s free) or send us an email: theguys@beatbritish.co.uk

As always if you are viewing this through giantbomb, go to the website www.beatbritish.co.ukand subscribe to the itunes feed or listen to our podcast right here on the site.

Paris

Here is the iTunes Feed. Here is the regular podcast feed.

BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BinaryDragon

Hello!

Before I start I’d like to apologize to you for the lateness of this podcast. We had a little internet crisis (as in BT buggered up our internet and we didn’t have it for 2 weeks). So this podcast was actually recorded last week. But it’s still relevant. Back to the normal schedule next week!

This week we talk about the upcoming games, we quiz guest Jeremy about his knowledge of left and right, talk JRPGs, Resi sequals, The Last Remnant, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Half-Life 2’s last episode and Joe plays Resi on the wii in the background.

Make sure to check out the podcast visually in it’s podcast plus form! Just look at your podcast plus enabled player to enjoy the view.

Any comments post on the site (it’s free) or send us an email: theguys@beatbritish.co.uk

As always if you are viewing this through giantbomb, go to the website www.beatbritish.co.ukand subscribe to the itunes feed or listen to our podcast right here on the site.

Paris

Here is the iTunes Feed. Here is the regular podcast feed.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

Posting to unlock it from the forums.