Avatar image for binarycodemonkey
BinaryCodeMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BinaryCodeMonkey

Hello reader! My name is Antoine Gaton and if you don't already know I am the founder of Binary Odyssey. Binary Odyssey is an indie video game company in New York City. I will be importing some of my educational blog post which I think would be suitable to some of you who either want to get into the industry or wanna get a little more in depth look into the industry and games. Also if you guys wanna get that and more all fresh from the oven come to Binary Odyssey's Official Blog Spot for a load of cool news that might spark your interest. You might never know, you probably may get a spot in my team. So with that said, I hope you guys like the future post.

Avatar image for binarycodemonkey
BinaryCodeMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BinaryCodeMonkey

Hello reader! My name is Antoine Gaton and if you don't already know I am the founder of Binary Odyssey. Binary Odyssey is an indie video game company in New York City. I will be importing some of my educational blog post which I think would be suitable to some of you who either want to get into the industry or wanna get a little more in depth look into the industry and games. Also if you guys wanna get that and more all fresh from the oven come to Binary Odyssey's Official Blog Spot for a load of cool news that might spark your interest. You might never know, you probably may get a spot in my team. So with that said, I hope you guys like the future post.