BonusEXP Podcast #22 - You've just been Bro-Fisted!

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Diamond
No Caption Provided
In this 22nd episode of the BonusEXP podcast David (Hirashin) of Giant Bomb animations fame, Pat (sodiumcyclops) of being from New Zealand fame, Nick (The_Laughing_Man) of posting on Giant Bomb fame, and I (Diamond) deliver our usual dosage of games, gaming news, and more.

MP3  |  the site  |  iTunes  |  Gamegrep  |  flash player :

Featured game discussion this week includes Amnesia, Plants vs Zombies XBLA, Apple's Game Center, Valkyria Chronicles Behind Her Blue Flame DLC, the Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes and Quantum Theory demos, Far Cry 2 (?) and the upcoming Halo Reach.  As usual I deliver this week's news in gaming and we make up for the light gaming week with some substantial casual discussion.

This is my first week making the podcast post in Google Chrome, since Firefox 3.6.9 has broken embedding on GB and Opera doesn't seem to ever work properly.  So if everything's all fucked up, don't blame me!  This is a pretty short episode of the podcast.  No, we didn't make it less than an hour to protest the Bombcast split drama of last week, it was just a light week for gaming.  Part of the length issue is that our emailers failed us again this week.  We could really use some user emails & more feedback, and we're taking all comers.  Just email podcast@bonusexp.com.

Enjoy the podcast and we'll be back next week with loads of Halo Reach impressions and much more.
sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Don't forget to keep an eye out this week for the first episode of 'Up Your Game'

Hirashin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hirashin
@sodiumCyclops: And also a healthy dose of Halo: Reach discussion!
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Diamond

I just now figured out the format going forward for these threads.  Starting next week I will create a 'weekly BonusEXP podcast update thread' which will receive updates as each new podcast comes out.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ProfessorEss

Cool, I'll be givin' it a listen tomorrow at work.

@Diamond: Do they always go up on Sundays?

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Diamond
@ProfessorEss:  Yea, I think we got it down to a science now.  It's always possible that something would happen and we wouldn't be able to do it for a few days, but we've been able to hit Sunday for weeks now.

It's part of the reason that weekly threads aren't really necessary, so we will be changing up the GB thread format anyways.
whitesox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By whitesox
@Diamond: 
Really enjoyed it.  I'll be listening next week, also probably writing in.  Mondays, right?
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Diamond
@whitesox:  It goes up on the site on Sunday, and I would normally create the Giant Bomb thread then but this week onward will probably be a little different.  Even though a fair amount of the GB community hasn't heard of us as of the poll question, I think we've reached the saturation point for weekly threads.
Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Interfect
@Diamond: uuhhhg. The Samurai Warriors and Quantum Theory demos were awful.
whitesox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By whitesox
@Diamond: Alright then.  Site bookmarked.
beef_melody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By beef_melody

I really enjoy these.  Thanks for your hard work!

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By ProfessorEss

Another entertaining podcast.
Great job guys.