Brad podcast

Alexandru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alexandru

Has the podcast Brad has been talking in the bombcast appeared yet? If yes, then how do I find it?

harinosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By harinosho

check gamespot gameplay. its the first episode i think.

or just google gameplay + brad + podcast

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By alternate
MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

It'll be up later today. Be patient.

I wonder if I should listen to it or not. I won't have to play it for the story if I do. Probably should then.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By handlas

anyone give an idea when it's up?

I'm at work.. so not really the time to surf Gamespot.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By handlas

Alright..well it's up. Not played the game....plan to... but listening anyway!

renmckormack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renmckormack

whats the point of the GB guys putting stuff on gamespot? like I came here to GB and have been a yearly member since I was told that was possible. Now to get at that RE6 stuff or (Ryan doing is on some other podcast?) for them? I have to look at Kevin Van Ord's twitter? so i can muddle through GameSpot to find Brad's spoiler-cast on RE 6. Cmon fellas what gives with this. Crossover shit should be in a tab on GS and GB.

Like on my top tab where the tabs bar is, it should have a tab for like "GB CROSS GS" and then i can get all the juicy content. Its been apretty one way street so far with GB guys just going over there and I have to look on some gamespot guy's twitter to find it. Its a really inelegant solution and will not help boost traffic between the sites. Like if I came on GB and the main page (and not a forum thread) said here is a link to this podcast on GS then WHO KNOWS I might go there and listen and be like"hey this Van Ord character is the real bees knees!", and I would browse over there more.

This current solution feels like we are getting ignored over here.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MiniPato

@RenMcKormack said:

whats the point of the GB guys putting stuff on gamespot? like I came here to GB and have been a yearly member since I was told that was possible. Now to get at that RE6 stuff or (Ryan doing is on some other podcast?) for them? I have to look at Kevin Van Ord's twitter? so i can muddle through GameSpot to find Brad's spoiler-cast on RE 6. Cmon fellas what gives with this. Crossover shit should be in a tab on GS and GB.

Like on my top tab where the tabs bar is, it should have a tab for like "GB CROSS GS" and then i can get all the juicy content. Its been apretty one way street so far with GB guys just going over there and I have to look on some gamespot guy's twitter to find it. Its a really inelegant solution and will not help boost traffic between the sites. Like if I came on GB and the main page (and not a forum thread) said here is a link to this podcast on GS then WHO KNOWS I might go there and listen and be like"hey this Van Ord character is the real bees knees!", and I would browse over there more.

This current solution feels like we are getting ignored over here.

I'd just like a return of spoilercasts on Giant Bomb in general. The MGS4 and Modern Warfare 2 podcasts are among the most entertaining podcasts they've done.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Animasta

@RenMcKormack: I don't really think we're being ignored but that is an excellent suggestion either way, tweet Dave to see what he thinks (since he is redesigning the site)

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Hunter5024

@MiniPato: I think the reason we don't get spoilercasts so often is because of the small size of the bomb crew. They rarely all finish a game at around the same time when it would still be relevant to talk about.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11  Edited By me3639

All i know is it's a bunch of reviewers who hated the game. Because there is such a varied opinion of review scores I would have been more interested if they brought in someone from GI, or another known, respected site that gave the game a more positive review.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chop

@Hunter5024 said:

@MiniPato: I think the reason we don't get spoilercasts so often is because of the small size of the bomb crew. They rarely all finish a game at around the same time when it would still be relevant to talk about.

Yeah, I can't even remember the last time enough of them finished a game right around release. Mass Effect 2?

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By alternate

@me3639 said:

All i know is it's a bunch of reviewers who hated the game. Because there is such a varied opinion of review scores I would have been more interested if they brought in someone from GI, or another known, respected site that gave the game a more positive review.

I would imagine it was limited to who they could get in San Fran who was willing - Game Informer is in another state for example.. They mentioned trying to get a dissenting opinion but I guess they were out of luck.