Bucket's Song of the week #12

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I just finished up Exams and came home to listen to some music and get things off my mind, so I turn on some buckethead and think that I haven't put up enough stuff on him here. Buckethead is one of my idol's, someone I look up to and never disappoints, even after 27 studio albums he is still somewhat of an underground artist but keeps on writing beautiful and powerful music, and here is the song I chose for this week's second song of the week : P.
Enjoy!

Buckethead - Lebron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finished up Exams and came home to listen to some music and get things off my mind, so I turn on some buckethead and think that I haven't put up enough stuff on him here. Buckethead is one of my idol's, someone I look up to and never disappoints, even after 27 studio albums he is still somewhat of an underground artist but keeps on writing beautiful and powerful music, and here is the song I chose for this week's second song of the week : P.
Enjoy!

Buckethead - Lebron

TheMudlaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheMudlaker

This song is so epic, Lebron better be verrry thankful for the songs Buckethead made for him. Some of his best songs are dedicated for the star basketball player. Oh and btw Bucketdeth i drew Lebron JAmes in my english exam haha. KEEP THE SONGS A'COMIN

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Pibo47

Very interesting guitar. Didnt love it, but it was very good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pibo47 said:
" Very interesting guitar. Didnt love it, but it was very good. "
Well you took and listen and thought it was good, and even if you didn't, I'm happy : )