bullet points blog

bonesaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 11

Edited By bonesaw

Sorry I haven't been on in a while... just been busy between getting home for college and hanging out with the family.  its been a couple days since i've put up anyhting...reviews or a blog for that matter.  However, I hope to rectify that, with a brief blog of what i've been doing and what's to come as far as reviews are concerned:

• played some Call of Duty: World at War.  Pretty impressive, although i've only played the first level, I like how the game requires you to be more tactical as opposed to running and gunning like you can do in most shooters.  if you do that here,  you'll be dead before you can say "atomic bomb" (too soon :(
  • review for The Birds will be up probably tonight or tomorrow depending on what my family is up to
  • Left 4 dead review won't be up for until i get back to school, i still need to play the multiplayer portion of the game and then i should be ready to give my full impressions of the game and what it has to offer.
  • miss friends and GF from college, thats what skype is for.  If you don't have it get it, its free and easy to use.  all you need is a camera which most people should have especially if you own a mac
  • so many games to get... what to choose, fable 2 or far cry 2, NHL 09 or EndWar, and Prince of Persia or Fallout 3... decisions, decisions 
  • thats pretty much it.... for those of you(2 people) who read this blog, I hope this is satisfactory until I can get my ass in gear and start putting up some meaningful content.
bonesaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By bonesaw

Sorry I haven't been on in a while... just been busy between getting home for college and hanging out with the family.  its been a couple days since i've put up anyhting...reviews or a blog for that matter.  However, I hope to rectify that, with a brief blog of what i've been doing and what's to come as far as reviews are concerned:

• played some Call of Duty: World at War.  Pretty impressive, although i've only played the first level, I like how the game requires you to be more tactical as opposed to running and gunning like you can do in most shooters.  if you do that here,  you'll be dead before you can say "atomic bomb" (too soon :(
  • review for The Birds will be up probably tonight or tomorrow depending on what my family is up to
  • Left 4 dead review won't be up for until i get back to school, i still need to play the multiplayer portion of the game and then i should be ready to give my full impressions of the game and what it has to offer.
  • miss friends and GF from college, thats what skype is for.  If you don't have it get it, its free and easy to use.  all you need is a camera which most people should have especially if you own a mac
  • so many games to get... what to choose, fable 2 or far cry 2, NHL 09 or EndWar, and Prince of Persia or Fallout 3... decisions, decisions 
  • thats pretty much it.... for those of you(2 people) who read this blog, I hope this is satisfactory until I can get my ass in gear and start putting up some meaningful content.
theshadow027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By theshadow027

Well I'm one person who read it so now you just need 1 more and you'll be satisfied =)