CA Extreme! Who's Going?

drakedangerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By drakedangerz

Anyone going to CA Extreme this year? I might go for Saturday, but don't expect to stay the whole weekend.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

not me

goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By goodwood

I have been thinking about it since I live only an hour away but now I have to work that whole weekend.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Honestly I had to Google what CA Extreme was. It sounds pretty cool, unfortunately I live in England.

mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By mrjared

I'm there every year so I'm in for sure. This year Im going to try and take my time and work on setting some scores for the weekend (Popeye is the first game that comes to mind), try and complete The Act (worth the admission alone) and really just take things slower than usual. I also want to spend some time with Marble Man (Marble Madness II) since I somehow missed out on it last year. 

I'll be at the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas next week so I probably wont' spend much time playing pinball, but Doctor Who will be at CAX this year which is a first, I think.

drakedangerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By drakedangerz

I'm thinking of taking my wife and her sister, ages 30 and 16 respectively, to the show. They really don't game a whole lot, will it be a friendly atmosphere for them? Or will it be dominated by big sweaty dudes that won't let them get a game in?

mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By mrjared
@drakedangerz:  My CAX experiences have always been great. It's mostly older dudes anyway (average attendee is 30+) and there's usually a bunch of people who bring their whole families. It's a pretty casual atmosphere for the most part.