Cannonball Run by Guy Ritchie?

smikwily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By smikwily

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jIKHRcTa0BaeqXywpdOQTuWeHAKg?docId=N0154911319011842502A

Guy Ritchie is rumoured to be in talks about remaking Eighties car comedy Cannonball Run - with Brad Pitt on his wishlist to star.

The British filmmaker is said to have impressed Warner Bros studio bosses with a plan to reunite with the Snatch actor, and take the cross-country road race across Europe, reported Vulture.

However, Real Steel director Shawn Levy is also thought to have expressed an interest in directing the reboot, with his Night At The Museum star Ben Stiller as his leading man.

Hal Needham's original 1981 film featured a star-studded cast of Burt Reynolds, Roger Moore and Farrah Fawcett, with cameo appearances from Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr and Jackie Chan.

A box office hit, it led to a disappointing sequel in 1984.

Outside of the obvious Jackie Chan and Burt Reynolds, who would you like to make an appearance? Preferred dev for the game adaptation?

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SeriouslyNow

All three of Dom Deluise's boys.

Avatar image for shineichimaesendo
Shineichimaesendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shineichimaesendo

Yo there is something called screened please dont fill the forums up with this junk

Gaintbomb is a website about games not movies

cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By cap123

@Shineichimaesendo: Be quiet, this is off topic.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@Shineichimaesendo said:

Yo there is something called screened please dont fill the forums up with this junk

Gaintbomb is a website about games not movies

Yo he asked about games too.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd much rather have them make the movie CM Punk proposed and just make Cannonball Run starring all the wrestlers in character.

It'd be awesome, Undertaker could drive a hearse, Kane's car would be on fire, Big Show would drive a huge big foot etc.

They should also have old timers in it like the Honky Tonk Man, Million Dollar Man and so on as well.

smikwily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By smikwily

@Shineichimaesendo: I'm sorry, but when has Giant Bomb ever been "on topic only"? Seriously. I know of Screened and the other sites, but I don't frequent those sites. I listen to the Bombcast weekly and CBR has been mentioned on there multiple times, even in the last two weeks if memory serves.