IceColdGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By IceColdGamer

We're Baaaaaack!

Hey Guys! We're finally back from Florida, and we've finally finished unpacking. Jamie and I have been working like mad at work to pay off our trip and our copious amount of useless purchases at the Oakley Store...Including my 100 dollar tactical vest.

As for gaming news, we've got INSANE news. In a fit of rage, and on the verge of destroying my Plastic Fender Strat guitar, I managed to complete "Flirtin' With Disaster" in Rock Band and nailed the Axe Assassin achievement for finishing the Guitar Solo Tour on Hard.

Jamie just turned on her XBOX for the first time last night to watch some Family Guy so she doesn't have any new updates...Yet!

I also picked up "The Beatles: Rock Band" for my mom and have gotten a little addicted to it. But not much.

Also, 2 nights ago my 16 year old Golden Retriever Jessi had to be put down. She died peacefully in our arms at 11:05 PM EST. I'll miss her.

Gaming Updates!

Jamie

No achievements to speak of, but she gets an achievement for being such an awesome girlfriend and picking me up a Collector's Edition of Arkham Asylum, with Batarang out of the kindness of heart. Even though I already have a copy of the game.

Matt (IceColdGames)

The Beatles: Rock Band

That's It! You've Got It! - Get a 350-note streak playing Hey Bulldog on Bass. - 25G

Authenticity - Finish any song as a Bassist with Lefty Mode turned on, hitting at least 50% of the notes. - 10G

Liverpool Lads - Play a song in The Cavern '63 in Story. - 10G

I Saw The Photograph - Get your first Beatles Photo. - 10G

Shake It Up, Baby! - Use Beatlemania at least 5 times in a single song using either Bass or Guitar. - 10G

Really Big Show - Play a song on The Ed Sullivan Show '64 in Story. - 10G

Let's Get Some Levels - Calibrate your system for the optimal experience. - 10G

Stadium Superstars - Play a song in Shea Stadium '65 in Story. - 10G

The Final Tour - Play a song in Budokan '66 in Story. - 10G

Total Score: 100/1000 Gamer Score

Rock Band

Axe Assassin - Finished Guitar Solo Tour on Hard - 40G

Jet Setter - Unlocked the Jet in Band World Tour - 20G

One Million Fans - Reached 1 million fans in Band World Tour - 10G

Total Score: 270/1000 Gamer Score

Thanks Guys! We're already chopping through the Expert Guitar Tour and I think Jamie wants to roll through the Vocal Tour soon. We've unlocked all the locations in Band World Tour but we've both been working at the hospital too much to get anymore time in.

Happy Gaming Guys!

M+J

IceColdGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IceColdGamer

We're Baaaaaack!

Hey Guys! We're finally back from Florida, and we've finally finished unpacking. Jamie and I have been working like mad at work to pay off our trip and our copious amount of useless purchases at the Oakley Store...Including my 100 dollar tactical vest.

As for gaming news, we've got INSANE news. In a fit of rage, and on the verge of destroying my Plastic Fender Strat guitar, I managed to complete "Flirtin' With Disaster" in Rock Band and nailed the Axe Assassin achievement for finishing the Guitar Solo Tour on Hard.

Jamie just turned on her XBOX for the first time last night to watch some Family Guy so she doesn't have any new updates...Yet!

I also picked up "The Beatles: Rock Band" for my mom and have gotten a little addicted to it. But not much.

Also, 2 nights ago my 16 year old Golden Retriever Jessi had to be put down. She died peacefully in our arms at 11:05 PM EST. I'll miss her.

Gaming Updates!

Jamie

No achievements to speak of, but she gets an achievement for being such an awesome girlfriend and picking me up a Collector's Edition of Arkham Asylum, with Batarang out of the kindness of heart. Even though I already have a copy of the game.

Matt (IceColdGames)

The Beatles: Rock Band

That's It! You've Got It! - Get a 350-note streak playing Hey Bulldog on Bass. - 25G

Authenticity - Finish any song as a Bassist with Lefty Mode turned on, hitting at least 50% of the notes. - 10G

Liverpool Lads - Play a song in The Cavern '63 in Story. - 10G

I Saw The Photograph - Get your first Beatles Photo. - 10G

Shake It Up, Baby! - Use Beatlemania at least 5 times in a single song using either Bass or Guitar. - 10G

Really Big Show - Play a song on The Ed Sullivan Show '64 in Story. - 10G

Let's Get Some Levels - Calibrate your system for the optimal experience. - 10G

Stadium Superstars - Play a song in Shea Stadium '65 in Story. - 10G

The Final Tour - Play a song in Budokan '66 in Story. - 10G

Total Score: 100/1000 Gamer Score

Rock Band

Axe Assassin - Finished Guitar Solo Tour on Hard - 40G

Jet Setter - Unlocked the Jet in Band World Tour - 20G

One Million Fans - Reached 1 million fans in Band World Tour - 10G

Total Score: 270/1000 Gamer Score

Thanks Guys! We're already chopping through the Expert Guitar Tour and I think Jamie wants to roll through the Vocal Tour soon. We've unlocked all the locations in Band World Tour but we've both been working at the hospital too much to get anymore time in.

Happy Gaming Guys!

M+J