Counter Culture Weekly: Otakon Update!

SteepInKline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By SteepInKline

Just thought I'd touch base with everyone regarding the status of the panel. This morning, I received an email from Aaron Clark, Head of Panel Programming (and co-creator of perhaps the best Evangelion fan site on the Internet, EvaGeeks.org) stating that the panel schedule is full, and that any changes would only happen in the event of a cancellation.  

What does this mean? Well, it's likely that I won't be able to do the panel after all (which would suck, considering they got my hopes up for absolutely nothing); keep in mind, however, that until the full schedule is released, I won't know for sure.  

Obviously, we cannot release a special recording of a panel that will not take place.  

However, fear not, listeners! To make up for this, I will be recording a special episode devoted entirely to Otakon in general. Think of it as an audio documentary or something: you'll hear updates different times of the day from Thursday through Sunday (perhaps alongside some end-of-day recaps if appropriate) compiled into one single Counter Culture Weekly special.  

And with that, this is Tom "SteepInKline" Kline, signing off!

SteepInKline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SteepInKline

Just thought I'd touch base with everyone regarding the status of the panel. This morning, I received an email from Aaron Clark, Head of Panel Programming (and co-creator of perhaps the best Evangelion fan site on the Internet, EvaGeeks.org) stating that the panel schedule is full, and that any changes would only happen in the event of a cancellation.  

What does this mean? Well, it's likely that I won't be able to do the panel after all (which would suck, considering they got my hopes up for absolutely nothing); keep in mind, however, that until the full schedule is released, I won't know for sure.  

Obviously, we cannot release a special recording of a panel that will not take place.  

However, fear not, listeners! To make up for this, I will be recording a special episode devoted entirely to Otakon in general. Think of it as an audio documentary or something: you'll hear updates different times of the day from Thursday through Sunday (perhaps alongside some end-of-day recaps if appropriate) compiled into one single Counter Culture Weekly special.  

And with that, this is Tom "SteepInKline" Kline, signing off!