Dissapointed With Skate 3

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

I hope that this series doesn't end up kneecapping itself the same way the Tony Hawk games did.  The draw for me was always the single player experience as I found flicking the stick to imprecise to be effective in online play...I just find it to difficult to replicate moves in a game of S.K.A.T.E.  The strongest point of the game is the soundtrack thanks to Del and I thoroughly enjoy Jason Lee's involvement, but I can't shake the feeling that i've been had.  I think that the extreme sports genre as a whole has kind of done all that it can.  Here is hoping that a new SSX comes out in the near future.  As of late I find myself engrossed in Escape From Monkey Island SE and any other gems I can get for cheap on steam.  Arkum Asylum later this afternoon with my first paycheck...and a quick question...do I always need to post my blog to a forum or can I just write it and leave it at that?

chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope that this series doesn't end up kneecapping itself the same way the Tony Hawk games did.  The draw for me was always the single player experience as I found flicking the stick to imprecise to be effective in online play...I just find it to difficult to replicate moves in a game of S.K.A.T.E.  The strongest point of the game is the soundtrack thanks to Del and I thoroughly enjoy Jason Lee's involvement, but I can't shake the feeling that i've been had.  I think that the extreme sports genre as a whole has kind of done all that it can.  Here is hoping that a new SSX comes out in the near future.  As of late I find myself engrossed in Escape From Monkey Island SE and any other gems I can get for cheap on steam.  Arkum Asylum later this afternoon with my first paycheck...and a quick question...do I always need to post my blog to a forum or can I just write it and leave it at that?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Noted.

chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the craziness of SSX would be more than welcomed by most...just throw me in a giant japanese pinball machine and i'm good to go...i'll admit that there is probably still lots of fun to come out of Skate 3, but it will be more casual than anything else.

iBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iBear

mmhmm