Eminem- Relapse.......what the?

hb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hb

I have been a big Eminem fan for years and years. I've loved his albums up until Encore, that's when he went down hill. I bought Relapse today, his new album. Why is he putting on a foreign accent on nearly every song? It's weird. They would be kinda okay songs if he didn't do it. Anyone else heard this album? He will never be as good as The Marshal Mathers LP.

TravisT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TravisT

I stopped listening to him awhile ago. He isn't the same.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By lord_canti

i liked his stuff right up ontill after the encore album  after that all those Sh***** singles he randomly braught out and then theres the  new album wich im getting on the way home form work but the new single just sounds bad. there goes one of the very few rappers i like lol

George_Hukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By George_Hukas

Ya its all downhill with that stupid accent..

..oh and the incest. Remember when he was funny? Now he is getting raped by his step dad... WTF

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks
There is already a thread devoted to this.

Foreign accent in every song, I don't know what your talking about :?  It's a good album but not certainly not a great on by his standards, but then he is recovering and will take a while to rediscover the full extent of his creativity again. He like any artist in needs to be in a frame of mind that conduciive for creativity. The album is perfectly fine considering all the issues he had to deal with, any fan of Em that does not realize that needs to..

He has even said that he was not even concentrating on the song writing during his troubles, he did not tap into a rich vein of woe to write about, he did not want to, instead he focused on the production in the studio.  I only like a handful of the songs. I would say Deja Vu is my favourite.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By c1337us

I stopped listening to Eminem right from the start.

hb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hb

He's nowhere near as funny as he used to be. If you listen to My Fault, it's genius, so funny. I think he's going for the shock factor now. It's just not as good. Getting raped by his dad? = /

He looks baked in that video XD