Fake Wiis, not just in China

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Edited By Daveyo520

So I was in CVS the other day to interview for a job and I had to wait till it was my turn. While wasting time walking around I saw some exciting new gaming consoles! 

Real time action graphics!
  So. They are fake ass consoles that have really bad built in games that you can buy for like 40 dollars. They even kinda look like a Wii as you can see with remote shaped controllers too.  I played some really bad tennis game and it did not control well. They try to have motion controls, but they do not work at all. There is also a smaller "portable" version you can get in exciting colors!  I am pretty sure these are for grandmas to buy for their grandkids while they are getting their meds and don't know any better.  

I just thought I'd point out the crappy cosole market that is alive and "well" in our neck of the woods. If you have seen any other really stupid cheap consoles around you, why don't you share? 

You can get a fake Wii Fit too!
I'd also like to point out that the Zone 40 likes to proclaim it has "3rd Generation" gaming as some sort of super cool future feature. I would like to point out that that particular generation started in 1983 and was mostly taken up with the NES.
Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Daveyo520

So I was in CVS the other day to interview for a job and I had to wait till it was my turn. While wasting time walking around I saw some exciting new gaming consoles! 

So. They are fake ass consoles that have really bad built in games that you can buy for like 40 dollars. They even kinda look like a Wii as you can see with remote shaped controllers too.  I played some really bad tennis game and it did not control well. They try to have motion controls, but they do not work at all. There is also a smaller "portable" version you can get in exciting colors!  I am pretty sure these are for grandmas to buy for their grandkids while they are getting their meds and don't know any better.  

I just thought I'd point out the crappy cosole market that is alive and "well" in our neck of the woods. If you have seen any other really stupid cheap consoles around you, why don't you share? 

I'd also like to point out that the Zone 40 likes to proclaim it has "3rd Generation" gaming as some sort of super cool future feature. I would like to point out that that particular generation started in 1983 and was mostly taken up with the NES.
Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By manhattan_project
@Daveyo520: You saw that and didn't buy it?
Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Daveyo520
@Manhattan_Project:  Remember I don't have a job. If I do get money I shall and write something more in depth about it,
Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Bionicicide

Ironically they were probably made in China.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By ReyGitano

How do you look at that and not buy it. I mean, It's XTREME! The X makes the e so silent, it ceased to exist.

TehFedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By TehFedro

There's also another rip-off called the Vii.  

Avatar image for deactivated-629e649f0699a
deactivated-629e649f0699a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xtreme fit is a much better name. It should have been called the Nintendo Xtreme.

bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By bravetoaster

Hell yeah! The games are already pre-loaded so you don't have to worry about those pesky load times in between hardcore matches.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Daveyo520
@Axxol: They installed them to the HD for you!
PATERSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By PATERSON

haha thats rediculous !