• 54 results
#1 Posted by LOSTwoods (3 posts) -
#2 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

This poll has too many options, and most of them seem to be only relevant to the US. Because once we allow Pizza Hut, then we have to allow comparable places like Nando's, which as everyone in the UK knows, is the greatest place to get chicken on this earth.

Bit of an oversight, my friend. Also, America should hurry up and get Nando's.

#3 Posted by SMTDante89 (2582 posts) -

Somebody's really pushing to get that 10 Topics quest out of the way.

#4 Posted by cutyoface (545 posts) -

This poll has way to much options. With that being said Five Guys.

#5 Posted by MocBucket62 (1234 posts) -

Krystals Burgers all the way!

#6 Posted by SuperSambo (2868 posts) -

No Dominos?

#7 Posted by BeachThunder (11987 posts) -
#8 Posted by MentalDisruption (1639 posts) -

Subway is probably my favorite. Wendy's is a close second.

#9 Posted by konig_kei (622 posts) -

I haven't heard of over half of those.

#10 Posted by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

Where is Panda Express?

#11 Edited by AlexW00d (6281 posts) -

@konig_kei said:

Also fast food is dreadful.

#12 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5834 posts) -

Steak N' Shake man

#13 Posted by Slay3r1583 (616 posts) -

If I had to choose from just the choices on the poll I'd go with Burger King. My real favorite is this local burger chain called Schoop's.

#14 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -

CHIPOTLE.

and yes, it counts.

#15 Edited by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

@konig_kei said:

Also fast food is dreadful.

It's definitely bad for you, but it certainly isn't all bad tasting.

#16 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

I've never been to Five Guys (as that seems to be the most popular), but I must say that I was a huge fan of Burger King when I used to go. I also was in love with the milkshakes from Carls Jr, but I liked a bigger variety of food items at Burger King.

#17 Posted by JonathanAshleyMoore (283 posts) -

There's a place near us called Vinny's, it's fucking great. However considering my Keto diet, I don't generally go to Fast-Food places very often anymore, if I did and just for taste... probably Burger King.

#18 Posted by UitDeToekomst (716 posts) -

I haven't been to any of those places in years (and haven't even heard of many of them, quite frankly), but I used to be rather fond of a Burger King chicken sandwich every once in a while back in my college days.

#19 Posted by Spoonman671 (4645 posts) -

I went with Wendy's, but I'd like to give Roy Rodgers an honorable mention even though there aren't any where I live any more.

#20 Posted by Xeiphyer (5605 posts) -

So many Burger King votes! What gives? BK is mediocre at best. They don't really excel at anything. I'd take a Wendy's Baconator over anything from BK any day of the week.

#21 Posted by laserbolts (5323 posts) -

KFC destroys all.

#22 Edited by Boboblaw (298 posts) -

Only get 6 of those places in the UK I think (McDonalds, BurgerKing, Pizza Hut, KFC, Subway and Wendys)

you lucky/unlucky americans

#23 Posted by Whitestripes09 (412 posts) -

Five Guys is the best fast food place on that list. The rest, like Taco Bell, Mc Donalds, etc. are only good if you're on a tight budget (high school/college student budget) even then, going to Wal-Mart and getting something from the deli was usually cheaper and healthier than getting taco bell in high school.

#24 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I barely, barely eat Fast Food anymore, but out of those either Pizza Hut or Dairy Queen. I do enjoy me some Stuft Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut (I think they spell it Stuft anyways) and the Blizzards from DQ are goddamn great to have every once in a while. Though the one time I've eaten at Five Guys it was pretty fucking good...

#25 Posted by ch3burashka (5087 posts) -

I haven't frequented fast food joints much, and when I do, I pick what I know. The McDonald's Angus sammiches are alright, the mushroom and swiss is a delight. Mainly, I like the Wendy's Baconator because it's all oily and fantastic. The bacon and cheese melts into a singularity of goodness.

#26 Posted by TheWholeDamnShow (232 posts) -

If you don't eat fast food stfu about it. We don't care about your holy than thou attitude. With that said, I dont eat fast food. :)

#27 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (467 posts) -

I chose White Castle, because when I want to eat fast food I really want to hate myself (and I actually do enjoy it strangely enough). Though as far as the big 3 major ones I would say Wendy's.

#28 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

KFC needs more love.

#29 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

It's a tie between Chik-fil-A and Five Guys for me.

#30 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

Post pretending you should care about international fast food. Obvious self-aggrandizing follow up comment that fast food isn't good.

#31 Posted by Blackout62 (1346 posts) -

No Round Table Jimboy's Tacos so I had to go with my requisite Californian choice of In 'N Out.

#32 Posted by NegativeCero (3005 posts) -

I don't eat fast food, but Five Guys is really good when I get a craving for it.

#33 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -

The only way is Sub... Way...?

ok bye

#34 Posted by Rebel_Scum (720 posts) -

@Xeiphyer said:

So many Burger King votes! What gives? BK is mediocre at best. They don't really excel at anything.

Yeah I don't get the BK love. Its so bland. But when it comes to vege burgers, theirs is the king!

#35 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

I like Subway.

#36 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3052 posts) -

The only one I don't know is Roy Rogers, yay!

I said Jack in the Box, but Wendy's actually probably beats it for me.

#37 Edited by Hamst3r (4491 posts) -

W. All of the above.

#38 Posted by MosaicM80 (227 posts) -

Hmm, maybe I live in a really stunted area but I haven't even heard of some of these. Chick-fil-a gets my vote though! Mmmm... dat chicken!

On a side note, someone named their chain In `N Out Burger?! Teehee! ^_^

#39 Posted by Boboblaw (298 posts) -
@VinceNotVance said:

@Boboblaw: Though if it means anything, in my experience, all of those brands in the UK were far superior to the same brands here in the US (with the exception of Burger King, which was as mediocre as its American counterpart). Specifically, Subway has a greater selection of sandwiches & toppings, and KFC is a revelation in the UK.

Yeah subway is great here. When it first came to the UK it was super cheap as well(Like £2.50-3.00 for a footlong I think) but now its like £6 pounds for a footlong
#40 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -
#41 Posted by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

Shredded beef in honey sauce

#42 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

culvers

#43 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@whyareyoucrouchingspock said:

Shredded beef in honey sauce

frozen honey in beef sauce

#44 Posted by Soapy86 (2622 posts) -

Wendy's. It's the classy fast food joint for classy gentlemen such as myself.

#45 Posted by Grilledcheez (3948 posts) -

Chik - fil - a is good, but I gave Five Guys the nod.

#46 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

Chick-fil-A is so great...

#47 Posted by unordinarily (100 posts) -

It's hard to say because most of these places I only ever order the same 1 item every time so if I were to vote it would be putting my 1 item at one place against my 1 at another.

Wendy's = Spicy Chicken Asiago Ranch omg!

Chick-Fil-A is great but they're a bunch of assholes on the corporate side.

Five Guys is good, too.

I picked Arby's. I spent 3 weeks in South Africa and I got off the plane and got into the car. I hadn't eaten in about a day and it was like 8 PM. I was exhausted. My mom said "Where to?" and I said "TO ARBY'S." My first stateside meal in weeks. Nostalgia!

#48 Posted by Kscorps (55 posts) -

Where's Whataburger on this list? :<

I'll pick Sonic, with In-N-Out as a runner-up. Dat cherry limeade.

#49 Posted by Mesklinite (805 posts) -

I love myself some dirty bird!

#50 Posted by Yadilie (380 posts) -

No Chipotle? This is disappointing and the poll is invalidated.