Finishg Games

forceabuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By forceabuser

I have a problem, I tend to purchase games on a whim (mind you a $60 purchase is still considered a whim for me) and never finish them because i don't have the time, I try to get all the achievements, the game sucks, then a new one comes out and I just jump to another one, I'm good at games but have never stayed on one long enough to perfect it especially in multiplayer games. Here is a small list of games I own that I have never finished (just the ones lying around that I could find)
XBOX 360
banjo kazzoie
beutiful katamari
brutal legend
borderlands
burnout paradise
call of duty 3
call of duty world at war
call or juarez
dead rising
dirt
dirt 2
earth defense force
fable 2
fallout 3
farcry
forza motorsport
ghost recon 2
hulk
lost planet
marvel: Ultimate Alliance
NFS carbon
overlord
overlord 2
perfect dark zero
pimp my ride
prey
spiderman 3
all of the orange box except for portal
the saboteur
the simpsons game
tony hawk's project 8
viva pinata
this is getting to long im not gonna post up the DS, PSP, PS2, PS3, Wii, and PC games i haven't touched or finished.  I was just wondering if im the only one that does this.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

no, ur not a lone. i have a lot og games that i never finish either. i'm trying not to buy more games. the last game that i beat was modern warfare 2. i still have to do spec ops. it has been the last game that i bought. so far i have been doing pretty good with not buying new games. it is just i need to finish them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

I'm in the same boat as you and I hate it. Dunno what I hate more though - having so many games started but not beaten, or having purchased games that I've only touched once briefly (or not at all!) and then proceeding to buy even more. Makes me feel really bad.

A lot of the games on that list aren't even worth finishing just from a quick glance through, though.

hmecey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By hmecey

Yeah I haven't beaten over 50% of my games, some of them I haven't even played once. However, one of my friends recommended this site,  http://backloggery.com/index.php, and I have been using it for quite a while. It's a good site for tracking how many games you have yet to beat and it encourages you to try and beat them. My page is  http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=hmecey.

forceabuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By forceabuser

@ hmecey  thats a cool site im definitely going to try it out hopefully ill knock some of them out

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By armaan8014

Beating games is the best part of playing them. You're missing out.