GameBanter - Mass Effect 3 Ending Special

GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Edited By GaZZuM

My website's first ever pocast, give it a listen if you stumble across this :)

Direct Download - (Right-Click 'Save as')

(It goes without saying, but unbelievably huge spoilers for Mass Effect 3 are contained within)

A special (technically first ever) episode of GameBanter, in which we address the controversial ending to Mass Effect 3... by experiencing it live! Lee's already completed it, and Gaz is in the driver's seat for the ending to his playthrough. Will Lee be able to avoid any last-minute spoilers? And what will Gaz think of the controversial ending to the game he's been looking forward to all year? There's only one way to find out... Fiiii-actually, just come and have a listen!

GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GaZZuM

My website's first ever pocast, give it a listen if you stumble across this :)

Direct Download - (Right-Click 'Save as')

(It goes without saying, but unbelievably huge spoilers for Mass Effect 3 are contained within)

A special (technically first ever) episode of GameBanter, in which we address the controversial ending to Mass Effect 3... by experiencing it live! Lee's already completed it, and Gaz is in the driver's seat for the ending to his playthrough. Will Lee be able to avoid any last-minute spoilers? And what will Gaz think of the controversial ending to the game he's been looking forward to all year? There's only one way to find out... Fiiii-actually, just come and have a listen!

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By onan
GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers