#1 Edited by white_sox (199 posts) -

Hey bombers, I'm reopening the GB fantasy football league. I thought last year went great, and we've already got a lot of members returning for 2014.

Settings:

• Hosted at Yahoo!
  • PPR league
  • Live draft

Spots filled 16/16

2014-2015 OPENINGS ARE CLOSED!

#5 Posted by fodigga (123 posts) -

Hey guys we're still looking for people to join this fantastic league full of mirth, joy and football.

So join everybody!!!

#6 Posted by DocHaus (1324 posts) -

I know I dominated this league last year but I'm in too many other leagues this year. Don't know if I can repeat but we'll see.

#7 Edited by Seauton (114 posts) -

@dochaus:

Booooooooo, you have the defend your title

#8 Edited by DocHaus (1324 posts) -

Correction: turns out I got first in another league, and second in GBFF 2012 by three fucking points. Who was "Ghostface's Killers?"

#10 Edited by Ghostface318 (94 posts) -

I am Ghostface's Killers. And I again intend to run roughshod over you all.

#11 Posted by ThePickle (4160 posts) -

I want to know the 2% that is starting Percy Harvin week 1:

GL HB to everyone in the league. LET'S GO MIDNIGHT BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROJECTED TO FINISH 6-7 DRAFT GRADE C

#12 Posted by DocHaus (1324 posts) -

Shit, forgot the draft was tonight what with all the kosher wine. Guess I'll have to dominate the league with an autopick team.

#13 Edited by ThePickle (4160 posts) -

ERIC DECKER YOU DICK 5.20 POINTS THREE DROPS ONE IN THE END ZONE GODDAMN YOU. YOU MADE WES WELKER LOOK LIKE CRIS FUCKING CARTER. (except for the part where wes fumbled the return that was pretty sweet)

At least I got this going in another league:

#14 Posted by Ghostface318 (94 posts) -

I will take offers on any of my top 3 awesome WR's (Brandon Marshall, Dez Bryant or TY Hilton), I could use a RB upgrade, and would consider packaging RG3 with a Wideout for an upper level guy . Midnight Brown's, I have seen your offer, and am considering it, but as that RB is on my local team, I am suspect of his value after these first two weeks.

- Nick

#16 Posted by Ghostface318 (94 posts) -

Is Pungi the person who didn't know much about American football or fantasy during the draft?

#17 Posted by white_sox (199 posts) -

2014 league renewal is now open. We currently have 3 guaranteed openings. Anyone who is interested, please PM your email so I can invite you.

@ghostface318 For some reason, you do not have an email tied to your account. Please email me by Friday (8/15) and I'll re-add you to the league.

#18 Edited by white_sox (199 posts) -

Update:

All spots filled

#19 Posted by colesaul (1 posts) -

Long time lurker who is obsessed with football. I'd love to play if there are still openings.

#20 Posted by roli_84 (4 posts) -

This is a great idea...i'm down if there are still openings.

#21 Posted by Sackmanjones (4682 posts) -

I haven't played FF in a long time but I would love to give this a whirl if there's a spot open

#22 Edited by rustyaries (55 posts) -

I'm down. I would also recommend doing this as an auction league with this many teams.

#23 Edited by white_sox (199 posts) -

Currently not accepting anymore members.

#24 Posted by Slaps2 (163 posts) -

Anyone mind if I hijack this thread to see if anyone wants to start a second, ESPN.com league? No sense making just one league if a bunch of duders want to do this.

#25 Posted by coribald (311 posts) -

I'm interested in a second league.

#26 Posted by Veektarius (4741 posts) -

I played in an ESPN league with some bombers last year and had fun (winning helped), so let me know if you need an extra warm body.

#27 Posted by roli_84 (4 posts) -

@slaps2: i'm interested if u need me :) thanks

#28 Posted by OKJT (15 posts) -

@slaps2 I'd be up for a second league.

#29 Posted by armaan8014 (5375 posts) -

Is there a Giantbomb league for this fantasy football?
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

#30 Posted by wonderva (64 posts) -

@slaps2 said:

Anyone mind if I hijack this thread to see if anyone wants to start a second, ESPN.com league? No sense making just one league if a bunch of duders want to do this.

I'm interested, hit me with a PM if you still need players

Is there a Giantbomb league for this fantasy football?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

I'm also interested, hit me with a PM if you still need players

#31 Posted by Slaps2 (163 posts) -

To all you people who want a second league, expect a pm in a couple hours. Also, I believe there is a soccer fantasy league thread also in the off topic forum.

#32 Posted by Slaps2 (163 posts) -

Aight, I sent those interested a PM. Anyone else who wants to join a second, ESPN.com league, hit me up. I have 11 free spots and only PMed 9 people, so there will be at least a couple spots left.

#33 Posted by WallyPleasant (4 posts) -

@slaps2: I'm up for both the NFL fantasy league and the EPL fantasy. PM me the details!