GiantBomb Iphone app.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ArchScabby

I just wanted to say thank you to the Giantbomb Iphone app for making my breaks at work the best part of my day.  Now I can watch quicklooks and read awesome game reviews instead of going back to work!  When before I was stuck reading some shitty newspaper article about some guy killing his entire family, now I can watch Jeff and Vinny playing Persona 4.  Thank you Giantbomb.  You're the greatest!

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ArchScabby

I just wanted to say thank you to the Giantbomb Iphone app for making my breaks at work the best part of my day.  Now I can watch quicklooks and read awesome game reviews instead of going back to work!  When before I was stuck reading some shitty newspaper article about some guy killing his entire family, now I can watch Jeff and Vinny playing Persona 4.  Thank you Giantbomb.  You're the greatest!

Vitefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Vitefish

I want an iPhone! *cries*

can you download apps for an ipod touch, because I am thinking about getting one and someone I know said it was the same as an iPhone, but without a phone.

omipatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By omipatrick
@Strongba1 said:
" I want an iPhone! *cries*can you download apps for an ipod touch, because I am thinking about getting one and someone I know said it was the same as an iPhone, but without a phone. "
Yeah it works basically the same as the iPhone minus the whole being able to call people. Plus you're not tied to AT&T for 2 years. 
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArchScabby

yeah you can get apps for the itouch, but people said the giantbomb app only runs on 3.0, and for and itouch it costs ten bucks or something to update to it.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By dsplayer1010
@Strongba1: The only major differences between an iPhone between an iPod Touch are the 3G network support and the phone itself. The iPhone also has a camera on it, but it's rumored that the next incarnation of the iPod touch will have one as well.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike