fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By fobwashed
No Caption Provided

For Alexis. . . This can only mean one thing.

Alexis the Giant
Alexis the Giant

I hope to high heaven that they include the rest of the bombers in some kind of ridiculous backyard wrestling scheme. My other wishing for the unicorn hope was that they'd do some kind of musical number. What are ya'll hoping for on the Big Live Live Live Live Live show Live Big Live? this friday?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8316ffae7ad
deactivated-5b8316ffae7ad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I really hope that they get the old Whiskey Media crew back together just for one day - would be great!

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Daveyo520

We always used two shoulder singlets when I wrestled. Never saw a single person only have one. Then again it was Greco-Roman not Pro. The singlets also belonged to the school.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EquitasInvictus

A real-life wrestling scrub league?!

Shut up and take my money!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

@Castermhief117 said:

I really hope that they get the old Whiskey Media crew back together just for one day - would be great!

I would love to see them all come back for a proper send off.

Sploder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sploder

Alexis in a one shoulder singlet daggering everyone all day.

JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JerichoBlyth

Jerry the King Lawler cosplay I presume?

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fobwashed

@Daveyo520 said:

We always used two shoulder singlets when I wrestled. Never saw a single person only have one. Then again it was Greco-Roman not Pro. The singlets also belonged to the school.

Same. I don't think those exist outside of WWF type wrestling shows. To this day, the wrestling singlet is my most hated piece of clothing I've ever worn. I still think it's freaking weird to have my groin area vacuum sealed in spandex and out in public. Just creepy.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iam3green

pretty funny, i thought it said one should black single.

look around i guess. probably buy one at a wrestling place and put some work into it.

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cmblasko

I tweeted some places to him that could do it, but probably not by Friday. He will most likely have to settle and get a 2-strap singlet, or do a little handiwork and make their own.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Daveyo520

@Fobwashed: Ya, it is not the best thing to wear ever lol/

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Scrawnto

@Fobwashed said:

@Daveyo520 said:

Same. I don't think those exist outside of WWF type wrestling shows. To this day, the wrestling singlet is my most hated piece of clothing I've ever worn. I still think it's freaking weird to have my groin area vacuum sealed in spandex and out in public. Just creepy.

Even discounting the infringement on one's modesty (I don't really have any anyway) they are just the most ugly garment.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fobwashed

@Scrawnto said:

@Fobwashed said:

@Daveyo520 said:

Even discounting the infringement on one's modesty (I don't really have any anyway) they are just the most ugly garment.

Very true, but the only reason I didn't rebel and choose not to wear them was because in a tournament setting, I can't think of anything that'd do its job better. Loose clothing is the worst in a wrestling situation and would make it way easier to cheat during an actual match. . . I suppose the top half is somewhat unnecessary but I'd rather have the built in tank top over going full on skin to skin against other dudes -_-;;

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Scrawnto

@Fobwashed said:

@Scrawnto said:

Very true, but the only reason I didn't rebel and choose not to wear them was because in a tournament setting, I can't think of anything that'd do its job better. Loose clothing is the worst in a wrestling situation and would make it way easier to cheat during an actual match. . . I suppose the top half is somewhat unnecessary but I'd rather have the built in tank top over going full on skin to skin against other dudes -_-;;

I'll grant that. While extending down the legs some would de-emphasize the crotch bulge a bit, and lend it a little more balance, slippery spandex on the legs would definitely hinder the actual wrestling, which is kind of the whole point. Having some sort of shoulder strap is also vital to prevent pantsing, which would be even worse than the skin on skin.

Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Talis12

why a one shoulder when you can get a 2 shoulder and just cut one off? probably easier to find on such a short term

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By musubi
snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By snide

This version of Alexis could eat quite a lot of McDonalds I bet.