Have you tried kinect?

Zenwork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Zenwork

Hi, I have been invited by Microsoft for a a  kinect day here in London, not too far fro Covent Garner.
For the moment I think is a Wii without controller and less responsive. Still a beta but .. 

Do you like it?

Zenwork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Zenwork

Hi, I have been invited by Microsoft for a a  kinect day here in London, not too far fro Covent Garner.
For the moment I think is a Wii without controller and less responsive. Still a beta but .. 

Do you like it?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

No, I have not tried it.  Have you?

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By WickedCestus

No. I think the tech is cool but none of the games interest me.

Zenwork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zenwork

If you have friends that are not gamers the dancing game is quite fun. I would also recommend kinect sport, it is very similar to Wii sport but in my opinion not such fun as Wii Sport resort. 
If somebody lives in London and would like to go that's the place.
  4-6 Russell Street, Covent Garden, London, Greater London, WC2E 7BN
 You can go there and just go to the stage for a bowling demo or downstairs, booking a room for 30 minutes and trying about 5 games with your friends and family.
 Give it a try if you can 

PS
You get a free drink too

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By one_2nd

It looks like a cool idea, but all the games look too.. uh childish I guess. 

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Tireyo

Don't have a 360. = - (

Zenwork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zenwork

Hi , one_2nd 
Yes I think you are right, however let me say that I have seen some senior people having a lot of fun with bowling.
Let's see, I think it is very early to say.

Regards

rjimmy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By rjimmy1989

I'd only want it for the dance and the gym game and to navigate the menus other than that it looks meh

Avatar image for nikoalexander57
NikoAlexander57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By NikoAlexander57

I haven't tried it. It just doesn't seem that interesting to me, the concept or the price.

Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Malakhii

It will probably take me a while to try it. But the turning point will be if someone takes the lead and challenges me to a dance off. Cause I got the Saturday night fever, I'll stomp the yard. So they better step up 2 the streets. I'm just letting you know, I'm footloose and prone to do some dirty dancing. It's not personal, it's just my inner child staying alive. After I'm done i'll say to Billy Eliot you got served. After I've accrued a huge amount of fame with everyone who saw I'll go to the nearest honey and say "shall we dance?" She'll say "yes, but I dance strictly ballroom" so I'll take the lead. We'll be the centerstage of everyone's attention, man that would be a mad hot ballroom. Fast forward and we'll have a night in heaven. Man THAT'S DANCING. 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By iam3green

no, i have not tried it out. i don't know if i will get it either.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By ajamafalous
@Zenwork said:
" PS You get a free drink too "
Day 1.

@Malakhii said:
" It will probably take me a while to try it. But the turning point will be if someone takes the lead and challenges me to a dance off. Cause I got the Saturday night fever, I'll stomp the yard. So they better step up 2 the streets. I'm just letting you know, I'm footloose and prone to do some dirty dancing. It's not personal, it's just my inner child staying alive. After I'm done i'll say to Billy Eliot you got served. After I've accrued a huge amount of fame with everyone who saw I'll go to the nearest honey and say "shall we dance?" She'll say "yes, but I dance strictly ballroom" so I'll take the lead. We'll be the centerstage of everyone's attention, man that would be a mad hot ballroom. Fast forward and we'll have a night in heaven. Man THAT'S DANCING.  "
Now bold all movie titles.
Zenwork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zenwork

Hi, 

Probably you already know but you  must connect Kinect only on the USB port on the back of your X360. 
 So if , like myself, you go wireless with the old X360 model it is quite an issue unless you are able to wired it. 
 Does anybody know why  the front ports can't be used? 

Regards