[Help] Image Lag PS4/FIFA14/Samsung LE37A550

blacklotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello everyone! Hope i'm posting this on the right section.

Anyway, since i purchased the TV mentioned on the topic (used condition, working with no problems(?)) and connected it to my PS4 i have been having screen lag and stuttering on FIFA14, either online or offline matches.

During the same match, it will run perfectly fine and fluid or it will run laggy. I've tried messing with the settings of the TV (it doesn't have a game mode.. atleast one that i can find) with no luck. The only "fix" that i have found is hitting the playstation button to go to the PS OS and back to the game fixes it, atleast untill it starts lagging again.

I have zero knowledge about TV's. Is this something i can fix with somekind of settings tweaking? Or can it be any other thing? This problem doesn't happen with my smaller not full HD Phillips LCD.

Thanks! And sorry if i posted this on the wrong section.

Avatar image for deactivated-637bb00681d6f
deactivated-637bb00681d6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklotus:

Game mode on that tv is called entertainment mode check thats turned on

blacklotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blacklotus

@blacklotus:

Game mode on that tv is called entertainment mode check thats turned on

And now... now i love you. Thanks a Lot! The setting was hidden inside other configuration options. Thanks a lot!

Ett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

http://www.displaylag.com/how-to-enable-game-mode-on-your-hdtv/

Samsung keeps it consistent when it comes to enabling Game Mode on most of their recent HDTVs. It usually involves navigating to “Setup”, and then going to “General”. You will see an option for “Game Mode” over there. Use your remote to enable this option. Update: Some Samsung displays can further lower their input lag over using Game Mode, by renaming the HDMI input to “PC”. Usually, this only works on the dedicated PC HDMI port, which for Samsung HDTVs is usually HDMI 1. If you’re not satisfied using Game Mode, check out the PC rename trick! -Tip submitted by Ian