Help naming this movie

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MasterBrief

There was a movie or possibly TV show that I saw probably in 1997 or so and I was convinced it was either one of the Conan the barbarian movies or masters of the universe because I seem to remember a barbarian looking main character. The part I distinctly remember is a scene where they are in a low lit chamber, maybe a sacrifice area and there are these two tall figures wearkng what appear to be dark robes but then they cover someone up in them and a bit later they open up and bloodied bones fall out, hinting that they are devoured alive.

If you've seen jeepers creepers 2 think of how that one guy gets his head eaten off, sort of like that. That's all I remember. I'm assuming it was a movie we had or had recorded to tape. I doubt it was something on cable because we didn't have that at the time and seemed to violent to be on TV but its possible.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Hayt

Kull the Conquerer?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kull_the_Conqueror

It's the same universe as Conan. Robert E Howard stuff

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

@masterbrief: The Beastmaster?

edit: I found the scene I was thinking about on YouTube. Ignore the Arabic subtitles.

This scene really grossed me out as a kid. I haven't seen this movie in at least 25 years and I still remember it.

Loading Video...

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

@mb: MB you are the man! That's it. I hardly remember it except for that. I'll have to get that and watch it. We had to have had it recorded I'm guessing.