Posted by l4wd0g (1820 posts) -

Halo 4 is out in a few hours, and you know what that means, it’s almost time to vote (if you live in the US and you're at least 18 years old).

We all have different political opinions and ideas. We all have a different view of the United States and where we want to see it go. So you should vote.

Truth be told, I really don’t care who you vote for as long and you’re voting for what and who you think is best for the United States and your state. Just please don’t go down a liberal or conservative check list telling you who and what to vote for. You’re better than that. Think about it; read the issues and ask questions; then vote.

#1 Posted by l4wd0g (1820 posts) -

Halo 4 is out in a few hours, and you know what that means, it’s almost time to vote (if you live in the US and you're at least 18 years old).

We all have different political opinions and ideas. We all have a different view of the United States and where we want to see it go. So you should vote.

Truth be told, I really don’t care who you vote for as long and you’re voting for what and who you think is best for the United States and your state. Just please don’t go down a liberal or conservative check list telling you who and what to vote for. You’re better than that. Think about it; read the issues and ask questions; then vote.

#2 Posted by l4wd0g (1820 posts) -

In the end, Cthulhu Don't Care.

#3 Posted by takayamasama (434 posts) -

This was necessary?

#4 Posted by l4wd0g (1820 posts) -
#5 Posted by Nightriff (4386 posts) -

(Clap, Clap, Clap)

I applaud you sir, well stated

#6 Posted by Animasta (14467 posts) -

I dunno man a liberal/conservative check list sounds like a decent idea to me

also wish people would stick to my thread, it's official and everything D:

#7 Posted by jsnyder82 (688 posts) -

@takayamasama said:

This was necessary?

It's about as necessary as every other political thread.

I, however, will be closing my eyes and not watching or reading any news for the next couple days.

#8 Posted by Nightriff (4386 posts) -

@Animasta: It's a blog post so it's official for him? Is that how he will get away with it not being locked?

#9 Posted by l4wd0g (1820 posts) -

Civic duty completed. Now to Assassinate dudes while I wait for UPS.