Holy crap I haven't touched this in forever.

Avatar image for grimreaper29045
GrimReaper29045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By GrimReaper29045

Good god it's been forever since I kept a blog, but I want to do that again, specifically just to document my experiences playing the weird ass games I tend to play for hours on end. As of right now, I've been sinking hours upon hours into Empire: Total War, although I've been downloading some of my huge backlog on Steam, so there will more than likely be a number of games I write about. So this is just gonna be a fun little blog to both help me with my writing, and to hopefully get a little more integrated in the GB community. I've never really gotten involved with an online community before, so we'll see how that goes.

Avatar image for grimreaper29045
GrimReaper29045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GrimReaper29045

Good god it's been forever since I kept a blog, but I want to do that again, specifically just to document my experiences playing the weird ass games I tend to play for hours on end. As of right now, I've been sinking hours upon hours into Empire: Total War, although I've been downloading some of my huge backlog on Steam, so there will more than likely be a number of games I write about. So this is just gonna be a fun little blog to both help me with my writing, and to hopefully get a little more integrated in the GB community. I've never really gotten involved with an online community before, so we'll see how that goes.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Still_I_Cry

Hello.

We'll see how this goes, indeed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

That's what she said.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

@Brodehouse said:

That's what she said.

I came in this thread specifically to say "Your penis?"

But to stay on topic, I was just thinking about playing Neir today.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By galiant

I had some funny images pop up in my head as I clicked the title of this thread.

I was left disappointed.