singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By singular

Part 3

I load up the game and delete the dead mage out of my party. As I watch her disappear It crosses my mind that it would have been wise to distribute her inventory between the remaining characters first. But hey, it’s only the tutorial. And because of that, I don’t really care about the orc leader that reappeared out of thin air. And not only had he respawned, but all the other orcs as well. I lost my rogue and my paladin beating them all again. With the remaining dwarf I killed the orc-leader for the second time and the dungeon master finally tells me that I have beaten all the monsters in that area and that I may leave it now. I hope this tutorial is over soon. A portal appears through which I jump back to the café at the beginning. I recognize a gate that has opened and wander trough. On the other side I find myself in a room with two chests and some barrels. The dungeon master pops up and tells me that this room is a test of stealth and lock-picking skill. Looking at my last remaining character, a dwarf, I realize that this one could be tough. Dwarfs aren’t exactly known for their lock-picking skills and sure as hell not for their stealth. Daring as I am I let the dwarf destroy those barrels which are no match for him. In one of them I find a key. “Yeah” I think and use it to open the two chests. In the first one there is an axe which I take because dwarfs like axes. The second chest releases a cloud of gas upon opening which kills my dwarf quick but painfully. That means, although not necessarily successful, I finished the tutorial and can now go on to the main campaign. So I create a party which consists of:

Jeff: a human mage

Vinny: a human barbarian

Brad: an elven scout

Ryan: a dwarfish warrior

Jeff
Jeff
Vinny
Vinny
Brad
Brad
Ryan
Ryan

All hopes of the city of New-Phlan lie on the shoulders of those brave warriors. May they be successful.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By singular

Part 3

I load up the game and delete the dead mage out of my party. As I watch her disappear It crosses my mind that it would have been wise to distribute her inventory between the remaining characters first. But hey, it’s only the tutorial. And because of that, I don’t really care about the orc leader that reappeared out of thin air. And not only had he respawned, but all the other orcs as well. I lost my rogue and my paladin beating them all again. With the remaining dwarf I killed the orc-leader for the second time and the dungeon master finally tells me that I have beaten all the monsters in that area and that I may leave it now. I hope this tutorial is over soon. A portal appears through which I jump back to the café at the beginning. I recognize a gate that has opened and wander trough. On the other side I find myself in a room with two chests and some barrels. The dungeon master pops up and tells me that this room is a test of stealth and lock-picking skill. Looking at my last remaining character, a dwarf, I realize that this one could be tough. Dwarfs aren’t exactly known for their lock-picking skills and sure as hell not for their stealth. Daring as I am I let the dwarf destroy those barrels which are no match for him. In one of them I find a key. “Yeah” I think and use it to open the two chests. In the first one there is an axe which I take because dwarfs like axes. The second chest releases a cloud of gas upon opening which kills my dwarf quick but painfully. That means, although not necessarily successful, I finished the tutorial and can now go on to the main campaign. So I create a party which consists of:

Jeff: a human mage

Vinny: a human barbarian

Brad: an elven scout

Ryan: a dwarfish warrior

Jeff
Jeff
Vinny
Vinny
Brad
Brad
Ryan
Ryan

All hopes of the city of New-Phlan lie on the shoulders of those brave warriors. May they be successful.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Fantasy RPGs are not my thing, but it was a well written blog. I love your party. Vinny looks lovely.