Posted by nickd3000 (10 posts) -

Hello folks, this blog is going to chronicle the creation of our new iPhone game, from start to finish. We intend to post frequent updates about our thoughts, development, behind the scenes stuff, things that haven't worked and screenshots. Hopefully it will be an interesting journey. Please sign up, follow us and post comments, questions or anything else!

Nick 

#1 Posted by nickd3000 (10 posts) -

Hello folks, this blog is going to chronicle the creation of our new iPhone game, from start to finish. We intend to post frequent updates about our thoughts, development, behind the scenes stuff, things that haven't worked and screenshots. Hopefully it will be an interesting journey. Please sign up, follow us and post comments, questions or anything else!

Nick 

#2 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Can we all get free copies of the game for helping?

#3 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

Wow, that was quick. You probably should've combined both your posts. Still, good luck^^

#4 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -

A suggestion: Maybe move these forum posts to the iPhone forum?  I was hella-confused when I first read this as to what they were talking about. Being listed in "Off-topic," in conjunction with the post title, I thought it was something biblical.

#5 Posted by FLStyle (4646 posts) -
@zegolf said:
" A suggestion: Maybe move these forum posts to the iPhone forum?  I was hella-confused when I first read this as to what they were talking about. Being listed in "Off-topic," in conjunction with the post title, I thought it was something biblical. "
As did I.
#6 Posted by nickd3000 (10 posts) -

Yes, I messed up, sorry!
I'll do it properly next time.  I'm sure there will be a number of free codes to hand out when it's finished :)