In the beginning

nickd3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By nickd3000

Hello folks, this blog is going to chronicle the creation of our new iPhone game, from start to finish. We intend to post frequent updates about our thoughts, development, behind the scenes stuff, things that haven't worked and screenshots. Hopefully it will be an interesting journey. Please sign up, follow us and post comments, questions or anything else!

Nick 

nickd3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By nickd3000

Hello folks, this blog is going to chronicle the creation of our new iPhone game, from start to finish. We intend to post frequent updates about our thoughts, development, behind the scenes stuff, things that haven't worked and screenshots. Hopefully it will be an interesting journey. Please sign up, follow us and post comments, questions or anything else!

Nick 

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gizmo

Can we all get free copies of the game for helping?

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Wow, that was quick. You probably should've combined both your posts. Still, good luck^^

zegolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By zegolf

A suggestion: Maybe move these forum posts to the iPhone forum?  I was hella-confused when I first read this as to what they were talking about. Being listed in "Off-topic," in conjunction with the post title, I thought it was something biblical.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By FLStyle
@zegolf said:
" A suggestion: Maybe move these forum posts to the iPhone forum?  I was hella-confused when I first read this as to what they were talking about. Being listed in "Off-topic," in conjunction with the post title, I thought it was something biblical. "
As did I.
nickd3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickd3000

Yes, I messed up, sorry!
I'll do it properly next time.  I'm sure there will be a number of free codes to hand out when it's finished :)