Japanese Fast Food Steak; HAMZ ROCKS MY WORLD?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

Edited By KaosAngel

Information about the food:

Pepper Streak House - It's a fast food steak place that fits barely 20 people, you order steak...get it in 2-5 minutes uncooked.  It's on a really fucking hot plate, and the steak cooks on it as you pour sauces and crap over it.  The sauces start to burn up and shit flies everywhere if you're new to it.  Be careful!  After a few minutes, you eat it with rice and corn.  It's really fucking good. 

Price - 1190円, or about $12.  Totally worth it if you're going on a semi-lucky night alone.  It's the kind of food you eat alone while listening to the HotSpot Presented by GameSpot (which I was listening to because Giant Bomb came out in the morning, so I heard it on the train). 

I also found a marker, so expect the return of "HAMZ ROCKS MY WORLD" threads.  Also a few other surprises, some pointed towards Giant Bomb's worst Halo 3 player, Pie. 
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Information about the food:

Pepper Streak House - It's a fast food steak place that fits barely 20 people, you order steak...get it in 2-5 minutes uncooked.  It's on a really fucking hot plate, and the steak cooks on it as you pour sauces and crap over it.  The sauces start to burn up and shit flies everywhere if you're new to it.  Be careful!  After a few minutes, you eat it with rice and corn.  It's really fucking good. 

Price - 1190円, or about $12.  Totally worth it if you're going on a semi-lucky night alone.  It's the kind of food you eat alone while listening to the HotSpot Presented by GameSpot (which I was listening to because Giant Bomb came out in the morning, so I heard it on the train). 

I also found a marker, so expect the return of "HAMZ ROCKS MY WORLD" threads.  Also a few other surprises, some pointed towards Giant Bomb's worst Halo 3 player, Pie. 
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ahriman22

Aha! A place were fucking up steak cannot happen. 50% of the places I go give me a rare steak when I ask for it blue...

Motherfuckers can't do anything right...
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Looks good man, send me some ; )

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#4  Edited By JackiJinx

That is the most brilliant idea ever. I wish I had thought of it first.

Avatar image for kitsune_conundrum
kitsune_conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By kitsune_conundrum

Is Odaiba near tokyo? I'm thinking of going there to see the 1/1  scale gundam in July.

Cynical_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Cynical_M

I'd eat that...

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers