Join Me in My Boycott of Gamestop

SeeDsTOHR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By SeeDsTOHR

I have always shopped at EB, GS, or GC, when buying a videogame just as sign of support for the videogame industry. This is all coming to end. 

The Saturday when LBP came out I went into to cancel my preorder since GS did not have it in yet but the Target down the road did. After canceling it the UPS truck showed up and I went back into purchase LBP. Guess what! They would no sell it to me. Since i cancelled my preorder I was not guaranteed a copy. I asked how many copies they received (15) and how many preorders the had (14). So my copy that i canceled was an extra and I went through trying to explain logically that the extra copy was extra and it didnt work. 

Is my business and money not worth anything to GS? I can wait til digital distribution kill these specialty shops. So in the mean time, join me in no longer purchasing from GS, EB, and GC, and shop at the big box retailers and mom and pop shops. 
lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lamegame621

I'm game. Those guys are douches.

SeeDsTOHR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By SeeDsTOHR

Yeah they are, I don't understand why someone who gives them 5 dollars that they give back to you is more important than me. I also dont understand, as was said on the bombcast, why a game store can stock games.