Just Got On The Left 4 Dead 2 Train

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

Picked up a copy two days ago and am very much enjoying the style of the game.  I was afraid it would just feel like a retail mod for HL2, but the characters really flesh out the world and make for a compelling experience.  Also picked up Condemmed 2 for 15 bucks.  Have yet to play that, but have read enough praise to know it will be a worthwhile experience.

chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Picked up a copy two days ago and am very much enjoying the style of the game.  I was afraid it would just feel like a retail mod for HL2, but the characters really flesh out the world and make for a compelling experience.  Also picked up Condemmed 2 for 15 bucks.  Have yet to play that, but have read enough praise to know it will be a worthwhile experience.

dutch42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By dutch42

I just picked this up as well, really enjoying it so far even if I am a bit late to the game. If you wana play some time feel free to add me, gamertag is  'CJ Chinaski'

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ineedaname

What are you playing it on?

PC or 360?

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Left 4 Dead 2 is great, it's missing the dreadful zombie atmosphere in most the campaigns that the first game had (mostly because the majority of the time in L4D2 you're in daylight), but other than that the game is quite great in my opinion.

chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

360...I was thinking that if I got the first one I would just dl it off of steam

iBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By iBear

First one is my fav game this gen. no mercy campaign was perfection. I don't think the characters are as cool or the maps are as awesome, but the zombie additions are pretty sweet in 2.