LOL day after thanksgiving

Jro2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By Jro2020

Seriously people what the heavens is wrong with you?  You sick freaks killed a guy who was trying to open a door!  I'm sure by now everyone has seen the pictures of the idiots fighting over the xbox 360 ARCADES's with that had the Guitar hero THREE of all things.

Let me lit you In on a secret.  My store still had two of those tonight as late as 7pm.  I was having trouble actually getting rid of them!  I mean seriously the crappy console with an old game who were actually fighting over these?

As far as my wife and I go we spent over 200 dollars on clothes for her.  Allegedly over a 500 dollar value as one of the stores we shopped had half off clearance. 
Then we went to Fredmeyers got free donuts and apple juice.  Plus whack and unwrap chocolates, 8 crazy nights for 50 cents and the Special Edition of I am Legend for 6 dollars.
After that, right around 6:30 we sauntered over to Walmart picked up a 25 dollar microwave, and a portable DVD player for 50.

Today we picked up some Cheap DVDs and a 15 dollar blueray that were only supposed to be on sale until 11am yesterday.

On the game front I picked up Jilian somebody's Fitness Ultimatum 2009, and Cooking trainer for the Nindendo DS.

Ohh Btw if you have Little Big Planet, Search for me Jro2020, play my levels, and comment, I will play yours back.

Jro2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Jro2020

Seriously people what the heavens is wrong with you?  You sick freaks killed a guy who was trying to open a door!  I'm sure by now everyone has seen the pictures of the idiots fighting over the xbox 360 ARCADES's with that had the Guitar hero THREE of all things.

Let me lit you In on a secret.  My store still had two of those tonight as late as 7pm.  I was having trouble actually getting rid of them!  I mean seriously the crappy console with an old game who were actually fighting over these?

As far as my wife and I go we spent over 200 dollars on clothes for her.  Allegedly over a 500 dollar value as one of the stores we shopped had half off clearance. 
Then we went to Fredmeyers got free donuts and apple juice.  Plus whack and unwrap chocolates, 8 crazy nights for 50 cents and the Special Edition of I am Legend for 6 dollars.
After that, right around 6:30 we sauntered over to Walmart picked up a 25 dollar microwave, and a portable DVD player for 50.

Today we picked up some Cheap DVDs and a 15 dollar blueray that were only supposed to be on sale until 11am yesterday.

On the game front I picked up Jilian somebody's Fitness Ultimatum 2009, and Cooking trainer for the Nindendo DS.

Ohh Btw if you have Little Big Planet, Search for me Jro2020, play my levels, and comment, I will play yours back.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By artofwar420

After all these years (I'm only 8 years of age) I finally realize that the little savings accrued during the black friday are not worth my life.

I do finally have LBP, I'll check your levels out.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By wefwefasdf
artofwar420 said:
"After all these years (I'm only 8 years of age) I finally realize that the little savings accrued during the black friday are not worth my life.

I do finally have LBP, I'll check your levels out."
Your only 8? 0_0 You have better grammar and spelling than most people on the forum.