Looking for Criticism on my Site/Podcast

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By themoon13

If you follow my blog then you'll know I run a site with a pair of friends and I was wondering if you guys had any criticisms about the site and the comics themselves as well as really any other content on it. You might have some broken headings in your browser but we are working on fixing that asap (probably fixed by the time you read this). Thanks for the crits in advance!
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Just looking at the design, it looks clean and lacking any noticeable problems. I like the main post comic. Probably will listen to podcast in a bit.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Xeiphyer
@GoranP: The site design is great, and that comic was hilarious, do you talk like that on the podcast? I would listen if you did.
HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HaltIamReptar
@GoranP: I shall bookmark your website.
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By DanielJW

Yeah, that's a really nice site design. Simple, easy to navigate, aesthetically great.  Comic was well done. It squeezed a laugh out of my cold, dead throat. Your style reminds me of explosm.  

Anyways I'm going to give the podcast a listen.  

EDIT: @HaltIamReptar said:

" @GoranP: I shall bookmark your website. "
I've done the same.
CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By CharleyTony

the site looks good, what is the podcast about ?
Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

I cant found anything ''Horrible'' on this site,neither something bad.Just good stuff.Good job,like the design,the blog,and all that.Nice work.

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By themoon13

Wow awesome reception thanks to everyone who's taken a look and commented so far.

@CharleyTony: Its varied. We discuss things from the past week, some movies, some games and a bunch of random stuff.

Myrmidon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Myrmidon

Some of the grammar in the cartoons is a bit off, I noticed a few too many commas in particular. Also the podcast could maybe do with better microphones but that's probably just me nitpicking. I was surprised by how decent the website and cartoon's looked. Good job, keep it up.

indian_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By indian_boy

hm
thats a good point myrmidon, however, our use of grammar and syntax in general is based on spoken word rather than read word. So, really, we're emphasizing the pauses etc. as we hear them, rather than how they should be read 

also, we recently set things up so you guys can comment on the Chapcast for us to know what you're thinking.
Just check out the chapcast page and hit ' leave a comment'

cheers guys!
thanks for the amazing feedback

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By themoon13
@Myrmidon said:
" Some of the grammar in the cartoons is a bit off, I noticed a few too many commas in particular. Also the podcast could maybe do with better microphones but that's probably just me nitpicking. I was surprised by how decent the website and cartoon's looked. Good job, keep it up. "
Yeah like indian boy said, its more of a style thing. We're up for changing the comma use if enough people think it is weird though.