Looking to make friends South of Boston

jamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By jamin

Hello, I am posting this because I want to make some friends and going to try to not sound like a creep. I recently moved 20 minutes south of Boston for work and would like to make some friends through the GB community.

A little about me:

My name is James I am 28 y/o I grew up in Rhode Island recently moved to MA for work. I grew up playing games with my friends on the couch and I miss doing that which is why I am here. I work with a bunch of older people who are not into anything I like to do and my girlfriend and her friends are not into anything really I am into. Figured at lease if anyone reads this we both like video games and Giant Bomb. I have been playing games since I was 5 grew up on the NES but once Playstation came out I do most of my gaming there. I like to play platformers, RPGs, JRPGs, Action Adventure, and some shooters. I am down to play pretty much anything locally though.

If you would like to chill out and play some games, play some games online, or do something else me:

Twitter & PSN Jamin724

If you contact me on PSN please put something in the message so I know it is from here.

Thank you, and hope you have a good Holiday :)

jamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Anyone from the south shore? I have been trying to use meet-up and there seems to be only one club in the area. Just looking to meet some platonic friends into video games.