Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

(This is not spam, lol.)

In the last bunch of years I slowly went from cheap to better beds. Many of them were too firm for me, but I never had the chance to decide much on my bedding back then.

I had some old Sealy posturepedic a long while ago, a firm Denver Mattress I didn’t like, a cheap Dreamfoam thing, and finally one from QVC because it was on sale: Scott Living. That last one.. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s worth the hype...

Anyway, my newer one that I’m looking forward to receiving is finally coming today. To enjoy for hopefully many years from now to come: is a Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid. It seems perfect for what I want, the price seems right to me, and I’m a little glad I didn’t give into the Casper Nova or Puffy Lux mattress hype I almost bought. Actually, I had bought Ghostbed Flex first, had 2nd thoughts because it seemed too memory foamy for me, so I cancelled it and got my money back. Nectar Lush, I really wanted to try, but seemed still more expensive than the nest that I ordered.. I do love their commercials, though. Leesa hybrid fascinated me much, since at least since the cover is so different. Brooklyn Bedding Aurora, I really wanted to like because it seems like such a good value, but I just thought it seemed a little too traditional for me. I almost went with bear hybrid, but it just seemed a bit expensive for me, and it reminded me of Serta hybrid, like mixed in with Celliant or carbon fiber or something? It sounds a little too chemical type to me, idk.. The Winkbed I considered a lot, but I didn't like how much it dipped in the inner part, it just seemed weird to me.

You can research whichever for yourself if you would like, but I do genuinely wanna know your stories or review about your current mattress, your past ones and tales of woe with bad back or otherwise. Do you like your current mattress, how has it treated you and why? With my current Scott Living one I have right now: my shoulders and ankles hurt periodically because of this mattress, so I’m hoping that’ll go away soon-ish. My Slumber Yard, Sleep Advisor, and Mattress Nerd: both have good and knowledgeable reviews for many mattresses, I think.

The best mattress I remember sleeping on was one at a Best Western hotel I went to. I researched some, and I think it was a Beautyrest one. While I thought it was nice looking, I was just a little wary about the warranty and reviews, etc.

No Caption Provided

Anyway, have some nice dreams. :)